The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's a matter of life and death [Solo][complete]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Medicine
Registration Date : 2010-06-13

It's a matter of life and death [Solo][complete] Empty
PostSubject: It's a matter of life and death [Solo][complete]   It's a matter of life and death [Solo][complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Nick took a brake from the academy, with his Zanpaktou starting to show himself more and more on a fighting level he had almost forgot that he had to practice his violin or else he would lose the mental aspect of their connection which is just as important. He planned a private concert for just him and his zanpaktou, this also seemed to please his Zanpaktou as well. He sat down in this lovely garden under a cherry blossom tree as he pulled his bow out of his waistband he began to drag it across the string, sweet music like honey flowed out from the strings and into the air. Unknown to Nick was that there had been a break out of hollow in that area, and they heard his music and were drawn to his location. As he fell into his music he opened his eyes and he was sitting their on the stage in his inner world, as he looked out into the audience he saw the wolf sitting there, the wolf seemed to mouth something but Nick couldn't hear him "Watch out? For what?" within the instance The vision faded and there was a hollow standing in front of him.

"You shouldn't be daydreaming shinigami." The hollow swiped at Nick and he was tossed into a nearby tree. Nick didn't know what to do this was his first fight with the hollows he was hearing about. He couldn't just sit by and let it eat him or others for that matter. He pulled his sword from the violin, and ran full speed at the hollow. Nick jumped in the air and brought the sword down on the hollow who swatted Nick again.

"This is going to be a difficult fight I can't just let it get away with these hits time to get serious." Nick jumped out of the tree and slid underneath the hollow cutting its inner thigh. The hollow let out a howl and began to chase Nick through the woods just like Nick planned as they ran deeper into the woods Nick jumped and hid in a tree the hollow stopped and looked around clearly losing site of Nick.

"Where are you little shinigami?" the hollow spoke in a teasing voice as if to say "haha why don't you ocme out to play." Nick could tell that this hollow like to play with its victums because if that wasn't the case he would have just eatin Nick in the beginning. The Hollow began sniffing the air and his eyes moved over to the tree that Nick was hiding in. Nick started to jump from tree to tree in hopes of losing the hollow.

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat! Bakudo #9 Hōrin" Nick aimed his hand at the hollow who had jumped up at him. An orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns erupted from Nick's hand and he used it to trap and bind the hollow to a nearby tree. Nick than landed and began another incantation. "Hado:11 Tsuzuri Raiden." An electric current flowed through the bakudo and into the hollow.

After the hollow was electrocuted the kido was released. "Damn you shinigami." you could easily tell that the hollow was greatly weakened, but it charged Nick and he was tossed into a tree, he could feel that these impacts were doing sufficient damage to his organs he coughed blood and wiped it from his mouth he couldn't take much more of this he had to end the fight soon.

"Come and get me hollow." he put his back against the tree. "Bakudo #8:Seki." he used the repulse bakudo to force himself at the hollow. Nick flipped and jumped into the air, and landed on top of the hollow with his most powerful kick the hollow hit the ground. Nick was pushed up off the hollow as the it turned around.

"Cero." Nick jumped out of the way as a giant purple beam shot up from the hollows mouth. When the beam stopped the hollow just laid there. "I was defeated by a shinigami, how shameful." Nick walked up to the motionless hollow and brought the sword into the hollows head. The hollow disappeared. Nick was just about to pass out when he fell back into the inner world.

"Good job, boy." Nick looked around and saw the wolf speaking to him "You can hear my voice, but you are still far from knowing my name." Nick nodded. "You must now work on your speed if you want to be able to match my power enough to know my name." Nick understood and passed out. He woke up in the 4th's squad hospital and was in the process of being healed. So I have to increase my speed, soon i'll know your name mysterious wolf.
Back to top Go down

It's a matter of life and death [Solo][complete]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: