The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) Empty
PostSubject: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:20 pm

((OOC: This Mission is for those who have signed up for 'The Rukongai Bandits'. Mission briefing is here, all those who have signed up feel free to just post and go with it ))

Kaiyo sighed in annoyance. Holding the pile of paperwork in her arms lightly as she spoke. 'I need, some students for this mission basically'. The Captain wasn't asking for much, and the mission wasn't exactly of great threat, but it had been dropped on her desk, and 11th squad had been too busy for a mission like this. Therefore, the girl had gone and asked, very politely, for a few academy students to help her out with the mission. Of course in large organisations such as the Gotei 13, the Captain had been tricked into helping at an open day, just for the headteacher to call in some students. It was a hassle, but it needed to be done.

The man's brow wrinkled in thought for a moment, as if he'd actually consider declining. Nevertheless, he raised his head with a slight nod to the girl. 'Very well, i know just the students, top of the class or with high potential if not'. Kaiyo's face relaxed almost instantly. The Captain flung the foldered mission briefs onto the head-masters table, 'It's all in there, just tell 'em to bring the guys back to the 11th squad barracks' she beamed. With that, the 11th squad Captain vanished from the office, off to spend her day fulfilling other errands.

The Mission briefings were each in a pale white folder. Explaining of the two subjects, 'Scar' and 'Link', both ex-shinigami who had been sighted around districts 58-63, and had been more commonly referred to, as the Rukongai Bandits. The objective was simple, find them, disable their forces, disarm them and bring them back to the 11th squad. The bandits themselves were mostly just a bunch of thugs, about 20 all together, but the two leaders were marginally stronger, both having completed their terms at the Shinigami Academy and turned rogue after acceptance into a squad. The last sighting of the gang was in district 62, in a local tavern named the pig and whistle.

The man rose from his desk, leaving the stacked pile of briefings at the corner as he strolled off to find his new soldiers.

Last edited by Kaiyo on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katrex

Katrex

Male
Number of Posts : 83
Registration Date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:55 am

Katrex was one of the first to report to duty. He'd passed his final exam a week previously, graduating first in the class despite his complete lack of Kido ability. He remembered working with Kaiyo during his only real world assignment to date, and so when word of the mission reached his ears he was of course interested. Further, since his only wish was to be seated within the 11th division (where his skill would be appreciated); and she now was captain in said division all doubt was erased as he decided to offer her the strength of his sword.
Course after further enquiry he fond that Kaiyo wouldn't be participating this time and had left a subordinate in charge. Still if he gave a god enough impression perhaps word would reach her ears and he'd be able to get in to the 11th squad.

Knocking on said subordinates door he offered his services. "Sir. Katrex Astra, at your service. Passed my exam last week, I hope I can be of assistance with the Rukongai Bandits.

Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Medicine
Registration Date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:36 am

Nick walked toward the 11th division's captain's subordinate's room after he caught word of a mission open to academy student's. Nick felt that he would be able to help with his excellent knowledge in strategies, and he hoped that the 12th squad captain would hear of his excellent mind and request him be put in the 12th squad. When he got there he saw that this other shinigami had already begun offering his services for the mission. Even though he had not heard what the mission consisted of, he was sure that he would be able to make an outstanding strategy that would allow the mission to be simple. He waited for the other shinigami to finish his sentence before he began to speak. He picked up his violin which concealed he zanpaktou. He faced the subordinate and spoke. "Hello I am Nickolas Sane, Academy Student, I would very much like to be apart of this mission because I feel like my knowledge would be a great help regarding the completion of this assignment."
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male
Number of Posts : 39
Location : Sitting upon your corpse as I lick my blood-spattered blade clean.
Job/Interests : Bein' awesome.
Quote : "We are NOT what we believe we are. We are more than we expect and less than we want. We are flawed, but we are perfect. We are good and evil. We are friends and enemies. We are love and hate. We are eternal. We are here, and thus are nowhere. We ARE.
Registration Date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:52 am

Sho was lying on the roof, eyes closed, thoughts scattered as he listened to the students below offer their assistance. When he heard the latest arrival make mention of the missions purpose, he became intrigued. He discreetly made his way to the edge of the roof, hooked his feet on the edge, and leaned forward, hand in a salute.

"Sho Naitomea, reporting and requesting authorization to assist and bring to close this mission." he said, unable to stop the uneven grin that snaked its way across his face as the subordinate jumped slightly. He looked at the students that were already there, studied them briefly, then nodded and unlatched his feet. He landed semi-gracefully between the two students, his Zanpakuto clanking quietly against the back of his robes as he landed.
Back to top Go down
Katrex

Katrex

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:10 am

Katrex swayed in a manner that seemed by chance but in fact caused Sho to not clober him with his elbow on the way down. Doubtless no one would notice such a subtle "accidental" dodge but it happened no the less.
So they had a prankster coming along, by the looks of it. He internalised a grin. Hopefully he wouldn't get them in to trouble anyway.
He scratched the back of his head comically as he watched the scene unfold. This might be fun even.

(Btw katrex is unseated, not a student)
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Nick smiled at his group and thought Is this the group, looks good we got Muscle, Smarts, and Comedic relief. Nick turned to his group members and began to study them, but he wouldn't know much about them until they begun the mission. He rested one hand on his violin, and awaited the subordinate to tell them when they would be able to go, and weather or not they had been accepted to carry out this mission. He began to think of his friends in Rukongai that he had so much fun with, and these guys had a couple of there characteristics. Maybe these guy will be just as much fun, He saw one of the Shinigami slightly grin, and the other comically scratch his head or more fun, well see.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Number of Posts : 123
Job/Interests : Supervillain
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Garin walked hesitantly into the courtyard of the 11th squad barracks. He'd heard that they were vicious warriors and highly territorial. He couldn't help being there though. He'd been told that there was a mission for him and a few others and he was to report to the Captain's office.
He was pleased to see that no one challenged him as he walked through the barracks door and on to the Captain's office. When he arrived, he bowed low and then cleared his throat. "Garin Shane of Third Division reporting for the mission into Rukongai."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:04 pm

A man sat silently at a desk, scribbling gently through a stack of files. The man rose from his chair as the first person entered. A mild nod and gesture signalled him to take a seat. The others followed in suit. The man waited until everyone had entered, they were just the group, and it saved him the hassle of going to send people to find them.

'Very well then. Katrex Astra, Nickolas Sane, Sho Naitomea and Garin Shane, you shall all be sent on this mission'. The man leant over the corner of his desk and picked up a small white folder for each of soldiers; passing them each one with the mission details in. The Mission briefings were each in a pale white folder. Explaining of the two subjects, 'Scar' and 'Link', both ex-shinigami who had been sighted around districts 58-63, and had been more commonly referred to, as the Rukongai Bandits. The objective was simple, find them, disable their forces, disarm them and bring them back to the 11th squad. The bandits themselves were mostly just a bunch of thugs, about 20 all together, but the two leaders were marginally stronger, both having completed their terms at the Shinigami Academy and turned rogue after acceptance into a squad. The last sighting of the gang was in district 62, in a local tavern named the pig and whistle.

Ignoring any questions the team may have, the subordinate walked over to the door of his office. Sliding open the door for them to leave. 'All information is given in your briefings, i suggest you start at the Tavern' a gesture for them all to bugger off and get out was more a whooshing arm movement. 'And the Captain has requested you bring each subject to her office. Earpieces are on the desk for each of you, they'll keep you in contact with each-other, and the man we have at base, so if you need it, you can call in back up...Now get going!' the man snarled, starting to lose patience.
Back to top Go down
Katrex

Katrex

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:42 pm

Katrex took a seat and listened intently to the mission. He opened the folder and and leafed through the information intently, still keeping a ear on the subordinates words.

He spent a few moment memorizing the twos faces so that he'd recognise them immediately and then he looked at the much more important things: their reports from the academy. Using them to try to assess their strengths and weakness's personality profiles, what made them tick. If he could make one lose their cool it would be much easier to trap and capture them.
As for their twenty subordinates he wasn't too worried. Hell he'd just had combat practice taking on five people at the same time. As long as the others could do the same it would be fine.

Kat stood up immediately as he was dismissed and left still scanning the documents. He headed in the general direction of the districts at a moderately easy pace so that he could keep reading.
He looked behind a moment to check if the others were following.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:38 am

Nick read through the files while listening to the subordinate's words about the two bandits, Link, and Scar were there names. Nick smiled as he began to look over their personality traits, and he knew that if he could analyze them, and their fighting styles setting a trap for them was going to be quite easy. He heard about the twenty people underneath them, but if they weren't nearly as strong than he could take care of them easy. If they were dumb even better, the traps were definitely going to work no problem. He stared around at the people on his team Maybe this will work just hope they can at least listen. He picked up a ear piece of the table and put it in his pocket. The Tavern He walked out of the room, and finished reading the files on the two.

He knew they were supposed to be strong guys, but he was confident in his intelligence and his teammates. He walked out of the room already memorized what was written on the files. He looked up from the files as he put them away, and noticed the other shinigami look behind him. Nick walked up to him and pulled out a headpiece, seeing that the other shinigami forgot to get his. "Here you go, Katrex is it? So what do you think about these guys? I'm sure you know somethings about them you seemed pretty intent on reading both files intently." Nick didn't want to sound rude or snooty, but just wanted to here what was on the others mind.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Garin grimaced as he read the files over. Those two fighters were pretty nasty, betraying the Gotei 13 and Soul Society. They would have to pay for their arrogance and cruelty. He turned and followed the others out, assuming they'd be all going to this tavern that was mentioned. He checked his sword again and made sure it was loose in his scabbard.

Luckily, he'd been doing some extra training lately with an old Wakizashi master. Hopefully it would pay off.

((OOC: Sorry it took so long. I had a report I had to finish which took precedence.))
Back to top Go down
Katrex

Katrex

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Nick walked up to him and pulled out a headpiece, seeing that the other shinigami forgot to get his.

"Here you go, Katrex is it? So what do you think about these guys? I'm sure you know somethings about them you seemed pretty intent on reading both files intently."

Kat accepted the headpiece and put it on. He looked back down at the file, "Yes, but just Kat will do."

"It's not that I know anything particular about them, it's just underestimating them could be dangerous. The first thing they do is go rogue? That must have been planned, and if that's the case it would be logical they hid the majority of there skills while in the academy. And it's still been some time since then. Who knows, if we're unlucky they may have achieved shikai. Not to mention the twenty thugs who they've probably trained by now (they might have even found people with spiritual pressure) and that we're fighting on their turf."

He sighed. "I'm just covering all the options but it could be quite a dangerous situation"
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male
Quote : "We are NOT what we believe we are. We are more than we expect and less than we want. We are flawed, but we are perfect. We are good and evil. We are friends and enemies. We are love and hate. We are eternal. We are here, and thus are nowhere. We ARE.

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Sho grinned and greeted Garin. He looked through the files seriously, memorizing every detail. The anticipation built up in him as he read through. These men were potentially dangerous, and it thrilled Sho that he could possibly have a crack at these guys. He took in all he could of the files, then set them back on the desk, picking up his earpiece and fitting it in. He approached Garin as Nick approached Katrex.

"So, you must be pretty new around the Academy, for the most part, eh?" asked Sho. Garin looked thickly muscled, especially in his forearms and shoulders, like a boxer. Sho grinned at the thought of possibly sparring with him one day, maybe after the mission. "Sho Naitomea. Pleasure to be working with you." said Sho as he extended a hand to Garin.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:02 pm

Garin smiled at Sho and accepted his hand. "Actually, I'm recently graduated. I'm here representing the third division. Since I'm new, the worst job goes to me. No one else wanted to be bothered." He grimaced and rubbed the hilt of his tiny sword. It was clear that he was worried and nervous.

He turned towards the others. "So, I think I might have an idea for how to find these guys. It will require us to change clothes though." He suddenly smiled. He had indeed come up with a plan, and if it worked, this mission would be over and done with in no time.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:13 pm

"I think you have a point there Kat, it must have been planned from the beginning, I mean why else would the both of them who are seriously connected both go rouge. The only thing though that I don't get is what they're planning." Nick walked slowly thinking about what the two targets were after. He heard as Sho introduced himself to Garin, and as he heard the two behind him talking, he began to think that with all the people they got on such short noticed maybe what was gonna happen was going to be big, and that they must have been planning it since they joined the academy in the first place. When Garin said that he had a plan requiring them to change clothes Nick stopped, and waited for Garin to finish his sentence. What was he planning he turned around to face Garin. "Alright whats your plan."
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Garin looked about to make sure that they weren't being listened in on. He then leaned forward conspiratorially. "There's no reason for anyone to know we're Shinigami hunting these guys. If they're building an army of outlaws, a few extra fighters with really high rietsu will be just what the doctor ordered. We won't have to find them. They'll invite us in." Garin grinned. With his connections he was sure he could get them a meet with these guys. He had, after all, worked for many a "bandit" before becoming Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Katrex

Katrex

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:20 am

Katrex spoke activated the earpiece and spoke, not turning back to face them and still reading the files.

"Garin, while your plan is tacticly sound it is not the way we do things. We fight one on one, we show our enemy our face and we tell them the name to the person who they will fight and possibly die to.
This subterfuge is not befitting of a Deathgod. I'd prefer a different plan if one can be come up with."
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:31 am

Garin raised his eyebrows and blinked. Apparently this guy preferred an honorable death to a slightly less honorable victory. He would need to watch him. Here in the Rukongai, he'd likely end up as a risk. He sighed and tried to explain a little. "Understand. I'm not telling you to stab them in the back. I'm simply saying that it would be easier and quicker to find them if we're not walking around in our Shinigami robes declaring official business." He shook his head and looked towards the others as if trying to find help. "Maybe you don't remember, but there are a lot of people who don't like the Shinigami. The type of people who would know anything about these bandits would be among those people and won't give you information. They might give you a knife in the back, however..."

This being said he sat back in his chair and rubbed his eyes wearily. This was going to be a long mission.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:09 am

"I think that Garin's plan is sound, but I do have to add in my own little bit of info., like I thought earlier, this must have taken a lot of thought into breaking away from the Shinigami role. Its not a spur of the moment thing they didn't just wake up one morning and simultaneously think 'Hey I should break away from the shinigami and start an army. I think this must have been planned all the way down to the people that are in the army. What I agree on is that maybe we should be a little precarious when walking around in our shinigami robes with people staring at us, and we could alert Link, and Scar to our arrival and that could give them the upper hand instead of us in the surprise category. So although I agree we should wear clothes other than shinigami robes, I do not believe that they will let us be in their army, unless it is a trap." Nick thought about it for a while while he put on his mic and turned it on. He looked at all his teammates as he walked and put one hand over his eye, Maybe its going to be harder than I thought. He pulled his hand away from his face to speak again. "One things for sure we need to work together as a team to get this mission done.
Back to top Go down
Katrex

Katrex

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:22 pm

"We do have the ear pieces, Three of us can hang back, while we have one person find out where the guys are. Once he has the information we can make an attack, lets remember that most of these people don't have spiritual energy and avoiding detection should be relatively easily."

He paused for a moment, "furthermore, one person will cause a lot less suspicion than four, Since you know the area, why don't you do it garin."
"For now though lets just gather intel, the less of us doing it the better, the less suspicious it will be"
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:59 pm

Garin nodded. It was true. He knew this area well. Heck, for the first 200 years of his life, his best friends were bandits and outlaws who taught him all kinds of things about fighting. He could only hope that his old contacts would be enough to get him information on the bandits. He looked up, putting the earpiece in and standing up to go get ready. "You're right. I have contacts and I can get information you wouldn't be able to. Not to mention the fact that I'll be protected by old friends while I look in on this and won't be seen with such suspicion."
He looked at all of them and then smiled slightly, "I'll stick at least a little bit with my original plan. If I tell my old friends that I'm looking for work again and that I heard about an army, perhaps they'll give me information to help me find work with these bandits. Once we have the location, we wipe these assholes out..." With this, he walked out of the bar. He needed to fetch his old clothes...
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:38 am

Nick turned to Kat as Garin left. "Garin sure sounds like he knows what hes doing but still one of us should watch out for him, not saying that I don't think he can handle himself in a fight I mean, after all he did well when we spared." He looked at the door expecting something. "We are going up against Two strong and not to mention intelligent guys, and their heavy reiatsu army, he shouldn't just leave on his own. I'll pull up a blueprint on any location, and check it out ahead of time, so that we can plan our attack when the time comes, I will stage an infiltration of my own at a local bar, and try to get info as well." He spoke into the mike so that Garin could hear, and then turned back to Kat to finish his conversing. "You can either tag Garin, and watch his back, or beat info out of some local bandits, but also keep a low profile." Nick turned toward the door and smiled "I've got to get ready for my performance." Nick pushed the door open and dashed away.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:51 am

Garin Walked out the Seireitei Gates looking like a completely different man. With sturdy pants and a shirt and a small pack with food and clothes with his Zanpakuto hidden among them, he looked just like he had before he'd come to the Shinigami academy: like a really strong thug or bandit.

He didn't put the earpiece in his ear. Instead, it was sitting in his shirt pocket and set up so that it could send but not receive. He wanted his allies to get the information he was gathering, but didn't want them to try to talk to him at the wrong time and get found out. Of course, he'd have to ditch it if he had a meet up. He couldn't afford to be found out. He may be able to take one of the Shinigami, but he couldn't take two, especially with all their bandit friends. He was going to need to fit into the ranks.

It felt good to finally be back in his old style of dress. The sword was always so awkward on his back and he was glad that it was in his pack instead. Of course, he was eager to test out what he'd learned from his old boss and current master, The Wakizashi Bandit.

He thought about things and finally decided where to go. Long ago when he'd first started looking for work, an old bartender in one of the worst parts of the Rukongai helped him find his first job. He remembered that he'd been incredulous because it was as a thief and that wasn't his type of work, but that he'd needed the money and had worked for it. Now he was happy he had. He had earned a reputation there and he was ready to go back and do some more earning.

He walked into the bar, pack over his shoulder and looking like the old outlaw he'd been, only much more muscular. He walked up to the bar with an angry look on his face. "Garland, you cantankerous old geezer! They still got you behind the bar!?" The old bartender looked back and his eyes went wide.

A grin came over both their faces as Garland walked around and out from behind the bar to embrace his old friend. "Garin! So you're alive, eh!? Haven't seen you in months! Thought you'd died on some mission!" He shouted merrily. Garin and he laughed heartily.

"No such luck. Quite the opposite actually. I've been living sweet off of my last Job. A tournament in the uptown area." Garin Replied easily. He sat down at the bar and Garland went back around to fix him a drink. He knew Garin would only want good Sake, and no other alcohol or mixes with it.

Once the Sake was poured and the bottle set down, he turned back to Garin and said, "So if you were living the good life up there, why are you back down here Garin? Are things that hard?" He leaned over the counter in the way he had of doing, peering into Garin's face.

Garin frowned a bit. He looked at his old boss and leaned forward conspiratorially and whispered, "I heard there was an army forming. Led up by a couple of Ex-Shinigami. Heard there was some opportunity for good money if you're a strong enough fighter. You know I am. I wanted to see what I could make, and maybe even keep a good steady job at the same time. Figure if it's lead by Shinigami, they'll know how to keep the other Shinigami off their back, so I probably won't have to deal with much." He grinned at his friend as if he'd just come up with a fool proof plan!

Garland laughed at this and slapped his leg. "So that's why you come here! You knew I could get you information." He raised a hand and waved at his other customers and went about getting them drinks before returning. When he finally did, he said, "It just so happens, a bunch of those guys got their meet with their new bosses right here, and drink here regularly still. I'll see if I can get you a meeting as well. Everyone who knows you knows how strong a fighter you are. Why, I'm betting you'd give one of those Shinigami a run for his money with your bare hands in spite of his sword!" Garin smiled, remembering his sparing sessions and how he'd fought them. He was still better with his fists then a sword, but he'd learned enough about the blade to make sure that he could use it to enhance his already impressive fighting skills.

"Ok. I'll check back with you tomorrow and we'll see what we see. I hope you can find me a spot in there." He replied. And with that, he said his goodbyes to his old friend and left the place.

Once he was well out of the bar, he made certain no one was following him and made his way back to the Seireitei to meet up with his fellow Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:44 am

While everyone was speaking and discussing what they were to do, Sho was listening to several conversations at once. He caught wind of the conversation the others were having, then drew back his vision and sense of smell to increase his hearing, a nifty trick he'd practiced as a kid. He heard two voices in an alley close by and focused when he heard the name "Link", the name of one of the men the were looking for. He listened intently as they spoke, trying to ascertain what was going on.

"It's true! I heard Link got his Shikai now! Those stupid Shinigami are done for!" whispered a gruff voice fervently. He hears chuckles and turned back to the rest of the group.

"We're in trouble. One of the guys we're lookin' for, Link, most likely has Shikai now. Two guys in the alley discussing it now, but it may be a rumor. Just stay on our guard when we find them. I'm off to find Garin, I'll help him with his end." he whispered before watching one of the guys exit the alley. He grinned, seeing this as a golden opportunity, then snuck into the alley. The remaining guy was walking down the dark, narrow way, his back to Sho. Sho rushed forward, the only noise being made was the swoosh of his robes as he gave one swift, hard hit with the side of his hand between the 2nd and 3rd vertabrae, effectively knocking him unconscious. Sho declothed him and ditched his Shinigami robes, dressing in the tattered stolen ones. They were a few sizes too large, but that worked in Sho's favor as he hid his Zanpakuto in its sheath on his back.

He left the alley after hiding the unconscious figure and tying him up. He looked to Katrex and Nickolas, nodding discreetly. He felt out for Garin's Reiatsu and eventually found it. He grinned and took off in the direction Garin was headed.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:49 am

Garin walked along the streets of the Rukongai smiling and wearing the street clothes he still had stashed away in his closet at headquarters. He headed for the bar to see if anything had come up and suddenly felt the hairs on the back of his neck prickle... Someone was following him. He continued on as if he hadn't noticed anything. It could be one of the bandits following him. He'd ditched the earpiece back at his rooms and hoped that whoever was following him didn't realize that he was a Shinigami. That could cause things to go very badly for him. He had also left his Zanpakuto back at his room for the same reason. He was better fighting without it anyway and it would be a dead give away to anyone who knew what to look for.

He turned and entered the bar, sitting down and waving to the bartender for sake and news...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next