The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That time of the year again?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

That time of the year again? Empty
PostSubject: That time of the year again?   That time of the year again? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:08 pm

The old hallways of the Shinigami academy brought back memories of when Kurama had been a student. A handful of kids who'd woken up late began rushing out of their rooms and sprinting passed the sixth seat officer. He laughed to himself, 'Maybe some of these kids will make it into Squad Ten some day. Then I'll have to teach them about bowing to their superiors...' Kurama wasn't one who cared that much about formalities, though he knew others who did, and they wouldn't be so lenient...

He exited the academy's living quarters building and continued on his stroll throughout the various areas of the Shinōreijutsuin. It was that time of year again. Time for selected members of the Gotei 13 to come outside the walls and teach the students a thing or two about what it's like to be an officer...

This was Kurama's first time back at the Shingami Academy since he'd graduated from it himself. He has been assigned to the sparring grounds, even though he requested the speed training course. He'd watch over the students, comment on their faults and give advice on how they could improve...

One student he began to watch in particular as they battled out, a man looking to be in his late teens. He was very good, Kurama could tell, at swordsmanship and a well controlled speed. The thing that was bothering him though was that the man seemed to be lacking in the strategy department... He couldn't seem to read his opponent's moves like others could, he even had a slight habit of falling into a pattern when it came to his initial attacks...

"Excuse me! You with the black hair! You might want to try and work on how you read your opponent, it can be extremely beneficial in an actual fight. You also need to watch out for that pattern you're falling into... Your fighting style is good, but it's predictable, and your opponents know that..."

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Ryder

Ryder

Male
Number of Posts : 11
Job/Interests : Beating people up and getting hurt in a fight
Quote : "My character made out of Pure talents,Brute strength and Pure skill"
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

That time of the year again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: That time of the year again?   That time of the year again? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:13 pm

Ryder walked into the Academy hall feeling a sense of pride loom over him. He had made it. All of his training. All of the hell he went threw. It was all done. He was happy. It didn't show however. He kept his usual face. He was emotionless. Perfect for the 3rd division. He feared nothing. He had a lot of training. Both in the Shinigami arts, and the Academy. He was trained to show nothing. No love. No hate. No fear. No nothing. Only strength and speeds. This was something Ryder was good at. This was one of his skills. One of his powers.

Once inside he moved towards the man who were speaking to him in a quite elegance manner " I guess courtesy is for everyone who deserve,ryder said"he said and he know the other word the man pointed toward him " Well i guess you're pretty right since i was never able to predict my enemy movement and always fail to predict their pattern" he give out a sigh.So what do you want from me ?
Back to top Go down

That time of the year again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: