The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryder short Zan course.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryder

Ryder

Male
Number of Posts : 11
Job/Interests : Beating people up and getting hurt in a fight
Quote : "My character made out of Pure talents,Brute strength and Pure skill"
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

Ryder short Zan course. Empty
PostSubject: Ryder short Zan course.   Ryder short Zan course. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:57 pm

It was a peaceful day, or what felt like a peaceful day to Ryder. The wind was blowing a nice refershing coolness on his white skin, which made him feel really quite good sence it was a really hot day. Ryder was on his way towards the Zanjutsu Training grounds in the Shinigami Academy. It was considered to be his first time in the dojo, but not his first time using a Zan or a wooden sword.

After a few minutes of walking, and getting lost around the grounds, he finally arrived at the dojo, it was a nice looking building just like many others like it here in SS, and the Academy. Once he finished memorizing the area he walked calmly up towards the slidding door, with both his hands in his pockets. As he reached the entrance he slid the door open with his left hand, then after doing so, and entering he closed it, and slid his left hand back into his pocket. Once inside Ryder looked around amazed at all the other students, and weapons which which lined the walls, as well as many other things. But Ryder's face didn't show any interest whats so ever, and kept his normal bored and uncaring expersion glued to his handsome face.

Ryder soon walked up to take his lesson.

It didn't take long for Ryder's teacher as well as two other students to show up beside him. Ryder didn't even give the other two students as second glance believing they had to earn his respect before he met their eyes. Ryder was still had his bored look glued to his face with his hands holding onto his Zanpakuto Ryouga. Just like the other Shinigami all around him he was wearing the standard Academy uniform. The only difference between his outfit was that he was wearing a silver cross around his neck, which kept dangling from side to side around his toned white neck. His blades sheath was also different from the rest, as all of theirs was a normal black coloured one he had a silver dragon head at the top with the blade enters and exits, and a clound like silver piece of plate at the back. He also stood out with his hair being the only natural Black around in the dojo. Which did give him a weird feeling that sorta bothered him, since he didn't like the fact there was no one else like him at all. He was also the only one around with light blue eyes that looked kind, yet scary at the same time, which gave him a good feeling seeing as how he could use that as a weapon against these two beside him. That is if they earned him focusing on their eyes with his which was a little hard to imagine since they both acted like little kids looking around wondering if they'd be able to go out and start to hunt Hollows soon.

Ryder hated it when people wanted to just jump into action when they have no idea of what real combat tasted like or felt like, in his case he had witnessed Hollow kill two people he knew, and one was a Shinigami, he didn't kill the Hollow due to being still a weak human soul at the time, but now he was a trained killer. He was training to be a Super killing machine of soul reaper, which did make him stand out in skill compared to the others around him, but there were a few he recegnized from the Academy training who also knew him. They had his respect, and he had theirs, they all moved and acted like each other, cold men who liked to hide their good sides. Ryder mearly gave the ones he knew and who knew him a quick nod greeting them, they also did the same.

After a few hours of instruction from the sensei and blade master, who knew of Ryder's 'extra' training, so he put the two on a team against Ryder, and gave all three of them wooden swords, and protective armor. Ryder refused the armor, "That will only slow me down sensei." Ryder refused in a respectful way. His teacher understood though, since he was trained with the blade without so much as a piece of protection when in the Academy hard course. "Very well then Ryder. Gentlemen honour your opponets." The master said slowly back away from the fighting mat waving his hand slowly to the side. The two bowed in respect to Ryder, which he returned with the same gesture of respect.

Within mear seconds the master gave the go ahead to fight. The two made their first move swing and moving like a team. Ryder gave a senical smile to the two as he ducked under each of them swinging his blade towards their backs. The larger one managed to dodge the attack but the Top he was hit, and hit hard. He was sent back a bit quite a bit. Everyone in the room looked shocked at how far the man was sent flying. "Hmm... I used to much there..." Ryder replied to the all the eyes in the room looking at him each with a scared look on their faces other than the ones he trained with before, since they could do the same.

The master didn't really seem to care. "Match over." He said raising his hand up in the air. After a few long hours of teachings and other things Ryder was done. Ryder picked up his stuff and headed out the door sliding his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

Male
Number of Posts : 11
Job/Interests : Beating people up and getting hurt in a fight
Quote : "My character made out of Pure talents,Brute strength and Pure skill"
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

Ryder short Zan course. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder short Zan course.   Ryder short Zan course. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:46 am

It was a relatively normal day in zanjutsu, the sensei had the students practice sword techniques and at the last 30 minutes of class, the sensei had the students free study. Since this was a zanjutsu class, all free studying meant sparing with whomever you want with you zanpakto and one of the students, Ryder was approached by one of his classmates who had pale skin, a skinny body and long hair that went down to his neck who asked "There's this guy I want to fight from a lesser noble family I want to fight and I figured that a country hick like you would consider it a privilege to be a warm up for someone like me"

Ryder looked quite annoyed at what he just called him and really wanted to punch him right in the face despite the fact that he actually did grow up on a farm, but this was a zanjutsu class, so it only made sense vent out his anger in their match. "Sure, why not. Besides a country hick like myself should be honored to be a warm up for a noble" said Ryder sarcastically as he unsheathed his zanpakuto.

The noble then unsheathed his zanpakuto and rushed towards Ryder and Ryderdid the same. When they were close enough, Ryder threw an upwards slash as his opponent threw a downwards slash and when they connected, the force from Ryder's strength sent the noble into the air and landed on his back [ 30ft]

"That's so cheap! You knew that I was younger than you and since you were born before me that gave you some special edge. Since I'm 145 years old, you must be 150 year old or a little older" complained the noble as he got up.

"Your 145 years old? Well you going to love this piece of information, I'm actually 132 years old. Since you 13 years older than me, you must be really pathetic since you lost to a 132 year old country Youngster" said Ryder with a grin on his face. The noble would then back away in fear now knowing that it was a horrible idea to mess with someone like him. If he had to guess after this little skirmish, Ryder was actually one or two levels above the rest of the class.
Back to top Go down

Ryder short Zan course.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: Zanjutsu (Zanpakuto Training)-
Jump to: