The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bored (Felix)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Bored (Felix) Empty
PostSubject: Bored (Felix)   Bored (Felix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Kaiyo traced her Zanpaktou through the dirt, every now and then flicking her wrist with a fluid movement that would send swirly of dust dancing into the air. The Captain had offered to patrol Rukongai because apparently there were bandits around, although she was yet to find any. The sky was over-cast, although the chance of rain was very unlikely; in fact it was damn warm. Kaiyo had been busy all week, so a chance to just wander around had sounded quite nice, until she realised how easily she became bored.

Every now and then, a faint spiritual energy would spike onto her radar of a soul with higher than average power; but so far none had seemed rogue-ish. Kaiyo reckoned the mission had been handed to her squad just to pass the time, because she had been getting all the boring missions recently, so this was just the kind of thing that annoyed her.
Back to top Go down

Bored (Felix) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (Felix)   Bored (Felix) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Felix was asleep in a back alley when a sudden surge of spiritual pressure shocked him awake, What the hell, no one with that kind of power should outside the Seireitei!? Closing his eyes he focused trying to pin point that pressure I know you’re here somewhere, but where? Getting to his feet was more difficult than normal due to the massive amount of spiritual pressure that rolled off of this Shinigami.

Once on his feet Felix started to climb once on top of the building his eyes scanned the streets, Focusing on the white haori, his heart nearly stopped They sent the eleventh division captain out…Great I wonder what those dogs think the people have done now? Climbing down he started off through the alleys hoping to cut off the captain before they got too far.

It wasn’t fifteen minutes later when he was in the middle of the road he stood facing the captain’s back still having to struggle to stand, “I am sorry, but whatever you are looking for, it’s not here. I don’t know what your superiors told you but, all you and those like you do is strike fear into the hearts of those of us that want to live peacefully here. When you find a person that is above average you send them away to the academy…and the cycle starts again. I know…I have been through your academy, but I escaped so that I could stop the cycle of fear.”

{OOC} Nothing like a little bit of a crazy rant huh?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Bored (Felix) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (Felix)   Bored (Felix) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Kaiyo slowly stopped in her tracks, scrunching up her face in a light confusion as the man appeared behind her and began a seemingly un-provoked rant. The Captain sheathed her blade with a small flourish, spinning lightly to face the man as she did so. Kaiyo capped her spiritual energy when she noticed the guy struggle to stand; of course she'd sealed most of it, but there was always that extra part that most shinigami just radiated.

The crazies were usually hidden, and most wouldn't appear just to get angry at a Captain. Kaiyo took a few soft paces closer to Felix, walking steadily on the dirt track as he spoke. The girl smiled politely at the man, 'Do i really look like i strike fear into hearts?' she giggled gently, fully aware of her own less than scary demeanour. The girl tilted her head to the left gently, keeping her piercing blue eyes on the man as her golden hair tickled her shoulder; her red headband flickering gently in a warm breeze. 'Unless...' Kaiyo began to think a-loud, 'Don'ty ya have to get permission to leave the Academy, or else ya know, you're classified a Rogue?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bored (Felix) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored (Felix)   Bored (Felix) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored (Felix)
Page 1 of 1