The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT)) Empty
PostSubject: A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT))   A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Kaoseu was excited. After his battle with Kuroi, the soft whisperings of his Zanpakuto had increased in frequency, up to the point where he was always listening to them. He decided now was the time for a final attempt at learning his Zanpakuto's name. He gathered his things, checking his Zanpakuto, then made himself a few days worth of rations. He left a note for Kaiyo, letting her know he might be gone a couple days, then set out.

He wandered through seireitei, trying to discern what the whispers were saying. He had no luck and sighed, contenting himself to just listening to the soft noise, which he likened to a shifting breeze. He exited Seireitei, then traversed along the forest until he found the path, which was almost grown over again. He followed the greenery and beaten trail, until he saw is little section off to his right. He grinned, his excitement escalating as he neared the opening.

The area was dark as he walked through the small tunnel in the rock face, and when he entered the huge cavern that was home to the giant glowing diamond, he was assaulted by the whispers, their force heavier than ever. Then he was given another shock. The huge jewel with its otherwordly glow in the center of the domed roof was dimmed and flickering, but still alighted. Kaoseu was slightly confused, but he had to start. These whispers were beginning to hurt his head.

He sat down, held his blades in his lap, each one facing an opposite direction, and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath, and as he breathed out, he reached out with his mind, towards his Zanpakuto. Without warning and so abruptly, it almost hurt, the whispers ceased. Kaoseu's eyes snapped open and he dove to the side, just as a huge rock crashed where he just was.
"Well, yer learnin' pretty quick, ain't ya?" called Black. Kaoseu grinned and stood, watching White wearily, as he was currently on said inhabitant's side of the two-part world.

"Smart, 'cause this time, yer quarrel's with me." said White as the black blade appeared in his hand. Kaoseu laughed, and didn't even reach for his swords. He watched as White cocked his head to the side, then disappeared. Kaoseu immediately Flash Stepped 3 feet forward, the blade slashing on open air as White reappeared. Then Kaoseu was thrown forward unexpectedly.

He rolled to the left after hitting the dirt, narrowly avoiding White's next blow. He rolled backwards and then onto his feet, sliding backwards. He grinned viciously and Flash Stepped at White, who merely stuck out an arm to his left. Kaoseu collided with the outstretched arm, neck first. He collapsed to his knees, choking slightly. White grinned and slashed down, but Kaoseu was one step ahead. He Flash Stepped behind White in a Reiatsu enforced spin kick, which collided with the back of White's head.

White flew through the air, hitting the dirt then rolling. Kaoseu kept with him through Flash Step, until White stopped at the divide between the world. Kaoseu was sanding on the divide over White, two fingers pointed, ready to call out White Lightning. Then Kaoseu felt a pain in his shoulder and a white blade appeared through it. He grimaced in pain and White's blade was rammed through the opposite shoulder. Then, he made his move.

Kaoseu twisted sharply with a Flash Step, dislodging both blades from the grasp of his assailants while at the same time grabbing the hilts and pulling the blades free, lashing out with them as he completed the spin. A spray from each side told him he'd hit both White and Black. He grinned and looked at both, then there was a flash of light and the were all sitting.

The blades were no longer in Kaoseu's hands as he sat. Not a single scratch was on his body, or White or Black's for that matter. He grinned and he heard White chuckle and Black scoff slightly. "So what now, huh?" asked Kaoseu, still on guard. White and Black stood simultaneously.

"Now..." began Black.

"You're ready." said White.

Kaoseu stood, slightly confused. "Shirokuro." said White. Now Kaoseu was even more confused. He was looking at White and suddenly felt a rock collide with the back of his head. "It's our name you dumbass!" called Black as Kaoseu picked himself up. He rubbed the back of his head and then it sunk in. He had heard their name.

"Easy there, pal, don't wanna make yer tiny lil brain 'splode. Now, just say what comes naturally, what you've always known, just never made sense of." said White. Kaoseu was contemplating this and finally drew his blades. He held them before him, one facing the left, the other facing the right. He took a deep breath and cleared his head.

"Shine in the shadows and hide in the light, Shirokuro." he called.

Black and white light blew forth from both sides of Kaoseu, obscuring him from view. When it died out, he was holding two wicked looking blades, one black as night and appeared to be covered in smoky shadow. The other was the purest of whites and seemed to almost glow internally. The blades only had one side of a hilt. The hilt itself was wrapped thoroughly in cloth wrappings of opposing colors for each blade. A bit of the cloth hung off the end of each hilt. Kaoseu grinned wickedly and let a bit of his Reiatsu flow. The bandages on the ends came to life and wrapped themselves around Kaoseu's wrist, hand and forearm, connecting the flat part of the hilt with his arms on both hands, with both blades.

Kaoseu swung his arms and the bladnever budged. He grinned wickedly and relishe in the power. Then, he withdrew all the force and his blades reverted back to normal. He sheathed them and looked at White and Black, a grin on his face. "Wipe that pathetic smirk off yer face. You know our name but have no idea of our true ability. Now get out, before I decide it's not worth lettin' ya live." said Black. The wold began fading and he heard White chuckle again. Then, everything was black and Kaoseu heard the noises of the cave.

He breathed in deeply, then opened his eyes. He stood up, holding his blades in his hands. He looked them over, then held them the same way he had before. "Shine in the shadows and hide in the light, Shirokuro." he uttered. Black and white light flooded the cavern and then dissipated. Kaoseu held the black and white blades in his hands, marveling at them. He flared his Reiatsu and te bandages reacted as they had before, wrapping themselves his wrists, hands, and forearms.

He made a few practice swings and reveled in how light the blades were. He twirled slightly, relaxing his ams. The black blade on his right arm swept through a swath of shadow and then a crescent of black launched itself from the blade, colliding into the wall. There was a good sized explosion of dust and rubble. After it cleared, Kaoseu walked to the wall to examine the damage. There was a four foot deep cut in the wall where the crescent of shadow had hit it. Kaoseu grined and walked to another patch of shadow and swung his blade through it, letting a bit of Reiatsu flow through the blade as he did. The result was another crescent of shadow being launched at the wall.

Kaoseu grinned and realized his blade was still resting in the shadow, and he hadn't yet sealed his Reiatsu again. He lifted the blade, sealing off his Reiatsu again as he did so. He was shocked when a crescent of shadow didn't fire off, as he thought that was the blade's ability. He was even more perplexed when he saw the blade had a bit of shadow mist surrounding the tip now. He swung the blade, seeing if the strange mist dislodged itself, but it remained.

Curious, he pointed his blade at the wall and flared his Reiatsu to the tip of blade suddenly. The mist around the tip suddenly condensed into a small sphere at the very end of the blade. Kaoseu swung the blade again, but nothin happened. He let flow a bit of Reiatsu and swung the blade and then another crescent of shadow shot off the tip. The ball still remained, but it was smaller now. Kaoseu grinned, having now figured out his blades ability. He flowed his Reiatsu and swung the blade once more and the ball dissappeared as another crescent was launched.

Smiling, he dismissed his Shikai and sheathed his blades. He noted that the light in the center crystal had regained it's brilliance and he smiled wider, happy at the thought. He Flash Stepped to the opening of the cavern, then out into the crisp air of night. He was starving and ate a bit before he took off, Flash Stepping bac to Seireitei, then to his barracks, then finally, off to bed. He closed his eyes and heard the whisperings of his blades which sat next to him, but this time they were evident. He chose to ignore them and closed his eyes, drifting into a peaceful sleep, the whispers becoming nothing but a call from the shadows.

Last edited by Kaoseu Enjel on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT))   A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Sword Name: Shirokuro

Call out phrase: "Shine in the shadows and hide in the light, Shirokuro"

Description of released form: One blade becomes black as night, the other, a pure white color. Both blades are identical in shape besides this and half of the hilt guard. Wrapped around the black blade is a thick amount of white cloth bandage, and around the white blade is the same amount of black cloth bandage. Both blades look like this, the exceptions being the ones stated above.

Abilities:

Ability 1: Kuresentoshadō

This ability is basically manipulation of shadow. There are two ways to use the ability, the first being a quick strike. The user focuses a bit of Reiatsu into the blade and slashes it though shadow, sending a crescent of shadow from the blade. The second option is when the blade is held in shadow and Reiatsu is pulsed through it, then resealed, the blade stores the shadow in a mist like substance around the blade. When Reiatsu is flared through the blade to the tip, it results in that mist condensing into a single ball. Then, the user must again use Reiatsu when swinging the blade to fire a crescent of shadow. This crescent is capable of cutting deeply into a rock face, and easily slicing a human. The ball is limited to three shots from the condensed from, and can be used three times. More use is capable through higher level and training. This ability can quickly drain a person from the repeated use of Reiatsu if they are not at a high enough level.

Last edited by Kaoseu Enjel on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT))   A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:02 pm

Approved... End of story...
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT))   A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:30 pm

slight modification... I found better images for my blades.

Black Blade-
Spoiler:

White Blade-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT))   A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:02 am

Approve..?

Your a mod so you can edit into your bio yourself.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT))   A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Haha! I have your "White Blade" at home! Razz If you want, I'll sell it to you for $50... ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT))   A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:22 pm

LOL

You just got PWned Kao Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT))   A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:41 pm

*Raises hand* I has a question! Would I be able to change my Shikai? I know if so, I'd have to resubmit the first ability, and redo the RP and what not, but would that be at all possible...?

The question hath been answered. If Marly or another Admin sees fit to revoke said decision to allow a change, then this will be as if it never existed. Thank you, and please, come again.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT))   A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 am

Woah, woah... What?! The deciding factor is... have you used your shikai yet?
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT))   A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:04 am

Nope. Sal asked the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT))   A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Oh, fine then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT))   A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Call From The Shadows ((NULL TOPIC, EXCEPT FOR POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MARKED OUT))
Page 1 of 1