The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marly's Preferred Form Of Art

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Marly's Preferred Form Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Marly's Preferred Form Of Art   Marly's Preferred Form Of Art I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:11 am

My preferred form of art... Which I've been out of practice in for some time now... Mainly because they keep getting lost/deleted/or banned... Is movie making... I love to make movies, short funnies, cool music videos, an array of AMVs...

The last one I made had deterred me from continuing my hobby until I was inspired by the members of this site. I decided to take up the old WMM program and hammer out something nice to show my appreciation for the board...

Here it is!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvHnrwrUPZI
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Marly's Preferred Form Of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marly's Preferred Form Of Art   Marly's Preferred Form Of Art I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:19 am

Nice on Marly. Love the music Razz Rise against is my general background music Razz. Saroki's one is best one Razz
Back to top Go down

Marly's Preferred Form Of Art
Page 1 of 1