The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vizard Issue (closed mission)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

The Vizard Issue (closed mission) Empty
PostSubject: The Vizard Issue (closed mission)   The Vizard Issue (closed mission) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:22 pm

((OOC: All background info is given here ---> The Mission . Please note, this thread is open only to those signed up on the mission, its a purely readable thread for other members, thanks ^^ ))

Kaiyo's image blurred through the sky, the short Captain flash stepping at full speed to the other damn side of Sereitei, just to get to the Senkai gate. The girl had been enjoying a nice nap in her squad garden when she'd gotten the orders. It was almost a shame Kaiyo wouldn't enjoy the weather or a rest, then again, the blood-lusting girl had never been a fan of just relaxing anyway. Kaiyo skidded to a halt in front of the Senkai gate. There were already two 1st squad guys there. The girl figured they were there to give the final prep to the group for when the arrived. The girl didn't even know who else she was waiting for. In truth, Kaiyo had just heard Vizard...Senkai gate...find....destroy.

The two men straightened their posture as kaiyo appeared in front of them, already impatient to get on with the mission as she spoke to the two men. 'Okay, brief me' she stated in a -matter-of-fact voice. One of the shinigami glanced to the other for a moment, clearly they'd been told to only brief people once everyone was there, but who would say no to a Captain. The men handed kaiyo over a folder with all the information she needed. 'Okay...Two Vizards, ex-shinigami, of lieutenant class, hard to kill blah blah blah' she mumbled out-loud as she skimmed the brief.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Issue (closed mission)   The Vizard Issue (closed mission) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:52 pm

"Slow as always, aren't we Kaiyo-san." Kuro teased as he stepped out from behind the Senkai gate with a cocky grin flashed right at his old aquaintance. He didn't mean any real disrespect, he was just lightening the mood before they began what was sure to be a difficult mission.

After receiving the order in the middle of solo training, Kuro had sped to the gate as fast as possible, arriving before anyone else. He was nervous about facing vizards since he'd never fought one before, but with Kaiyo along on the mission as well as a select group of shinigami, what could go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Issue (closed mission)   The Vizard Issue (closed mission) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Kaoseu woke with a start as the Hell Butterfly landed on his face. "Kaoseu Enjel, you are to report to the Senkaimon Gate, stat, for mission debriefing. You will accompany several others to the World of the Living on a task force mission. Details will be given upon your arrival." Kaoseu groaned slightly and rushed to get dressed. He grabbed his Zanpakuto as he left the room, an excited smirk on his face.

He Flash Stepped across Seireitei to the Senkai Gates. He saw Kaiyo and Kuro already waiting and grinned. "Well, we've already got two captains and an underling. This mission oughta fun!" he joked as he arrived, standing a little ways off from he Senkai Gate.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Issue (closed mission)   The Vizard Issue (closed mission) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Ri had received his orders but he'd been at the mountain plateau training and it took a few minutes for him to gather himself and then he started flash stepping toward the Sereitei and Senkai gate.

It wasn't the first time he'd been giving orders of this calibre but sending eight shinigami meant something powerful and dangerous was going on in the world of the living or at least this was Ri's reasoning.Ri appeared at the gate and smiled somewhat as knew those present well to some extent.

"Captains , Kaoseu" Ri said bowing his head slight, he hadn't seen Kuro since their spar and he hadn't seen Kaoseu or Kaiyo since he transferred at his request to squad ten.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Issue (closed mission)   The Vizard Issue (closed mission) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:38 am

Saroki was standing in the background of the whole situation, she wasn't very talkative at the moment; Her mood was mainly caused from the mission, was she...Was she going to be forced to kill a shinigami? One of her bretheren? The thought ached in her mind, causing her fade into the background. Before the mission, she was resting up in the Sereitei's hospital. Due to the abuse her body had taken over the past few weeks. Even so, she was a bit excited for this mission. She was being trusted, trusted to take on a dangerous foe that no other could take on. Well, at least that was her fantasy. In all actual reality, she was just back-up.

Saroki looked down at her feet, her hands shoved deep down into her pockets. Her uniform fluttered slightly in the wind. She was just waiting for the group to enter the gate.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Issue (closed mission)   The Vizard Issue (closed mission) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:14 pm

The two shinigami nodded briefly the gathering members of the Gotei 13; the severity of this mission offered a serious worry for Soul Society, and as such, the task force assembled, had been trusted with the utmost responsibility. Kaiyo nodded upwardly gently as the other combatants emerged, the girl's smile growing visibly when she noticed Saroki; there was a face she hadn't seen in a while. The two mission givers handed out the headpieces for each shinigami, 'Direct contact between eachother and the Gotei 13 is right in you're ear' One of them turned to Kaiyo and Kuro with a brief tone, 'The release for both Captains has already been lifted for combat' . Kaiyo smirked lightly at this suggestion; hell, her Zanpaktou had been dying for a show for quite a while now.

Finally the shinigami took back the mission briefing from everyone, a final safety check as the doors began to slide open, the bright light illuminating the blue sky. The group stood still for a moment, 'The Captain Commander has issued that regular rankings will apply to this mission, although orders are to be taken lightly in the heat of combat. The Gates have been opened to Karakura town, where the last sighting of the Vizard's was, although..' the man's voice trailed off for a moment, his finger pressing against his ear as he held his hand up for silence for a moment, 'Sightings of a transfer to Hueco Mundo is being suspected by our man on the ground...good luck' The two men stepped aside.

Allowing the group to rush through the door. Kaiyo's smile was bigger than it had been in a long time, her face light up with the anticipation of a good fight; especially if the buggers traipsed of their own world.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Issue (closed mission)   The Vizard Issue (closed mission) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Listening to the briefing, Kuro kept his face blank. But his mind was racing with ideas already. He had no idea what the vizard's powers were like. Chances were that they would even have bankai. But if the fight migrated from the living world to a place abundant in spirit energy like Hueco Mundo, more options and assurances would make themselves available.

The gates opened with the light shining from behind them. Plunging his hand into his robe, Kuro drew his zanpakuto and pointed it at the opened gate. At this signal, four members of the Onmitsukido darted out swiftly from their previous hiding places around the gathering and passed through the gate ahead of the mission group. Kuro had organized this move ahead of time as he'd made his way to the gate, ordering the members to go ahead as a primary scouting group to try and locate the vizards. Smiling with satisfaction at the commencement of the mission, Kuro hurried through after Kaiyo.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Issue (closed mission)   The Vizard Issue (closed mission) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Ri watched Kaiyo and a small force from the Onmitsukido head on through the gate and then waited for Kuro to head off himself to be polite and respectful. He started for the gate right after Kuro trying to keep pace with him through that was hard.

When he exited the gate on the other side Kaiyo and Kuro were still dead in front of him but the Onmitsukido force had completely vanished from sight , Ri couldn't even detect them but then again that was their job.

" What the plan then" Ri said looking over at the town not far from them ,he was looking for any sign of the Visards but to his disappointment he could find none , the town seemed peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Issue (closed mission)   The Vizard Issue (closed mission) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Saroki entered the senkai gate after everyone else had departed. She stayed close behind, not wanting to get lost; She wasn't very happy about participating in this mission, she was savage in combat, yes. She would beat a shinigami to near death, yes. But...

She couldn't kill another shinigami, it was just something she WOULD NOT do.
It might've been because she respected life, or maybe, she just didn't want to follow that path. That, dark, cold, path. Killing wasn't something she wanted to do. Although, if ordered from a superior, she would do it. Saroki wouldn't like it, but, she always followed orders, despite her rebellious attitude towards authoirty.

Saroki emerged from the senkai gate, noticing a rather peacful village. It brought good memories to mind, but she knew what her job was. Kill the rogue shinigami.

"Find. Destroy. Return."

Saroki said with a depressed tone.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Issue (closed mission)   The Vizard Issue (closed mission) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:34 am

Kaoseu grinned and followed everyone through the gate. He knew the secifics and what would be asked of him, should the need be. He was nervous, more so than he ad ever been, but didn't let it show. He emerged in a peaceful setting,and was momentarily at ease, then he sobered up his thoughts and switched into a mode of seriousness, heightening his senses and listening for any sign of attack.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Issue (closed mission)   The Vizard Issue (closed mission) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:36 pm

((OOC: The Vizards are goin to run off to Huceo Mundo, once there i shall make up some stats for 'em, but i think Kuro might have some as well, if i remember correctly Razz if thats cool ^^ ))

Kaiyo rushed through the gate, grinding to a halt when she reached the other side. What the hell? It's peaceful?! she screamed inwardly. Kaiyo shuffled back slightly to the group, speaking in a hushed tone, 'Can anyone else not sense anything?' the Captain's eyes were flickering around her surroundings, her sense sharp and alert as she waited for something, anything.

Kaiyo sighed in annoyance after a moments longer of silence, turned her back on her surroundings to face the others when the distant sound of an explosion rattled through her ears. Kaiyo spun around quickly, her haori fluttering against her side as the girl moved before talking. Flash stepping through the pale blue skies to the sound. The image was becoming clearer and clearer. Two figures, standing above the rest, one male, on female. Kaiyo moved closer and closer, the picture becoming clearer as as did so. Kaiyo assumed the two above the group of shinigami were the Vizards; despite the fact that neither was wearing a mask.

The Captain came to a halt at the group. 'Who's leading this attack?' she demanded. The four shinigami were badly beaten. In fact, in any other situation Kaiyo would likely have commended them on still being able to stand; although the picture on the nearby rooftops was a different story. Littered with the blood soaked bodies of shinigami; the streets were lined with charred craters and crashed cars. The two rogues above them had yet to notice Kaiyo, apparently too busy shooting down the nearby buildings. 'Sorry Taichou, we were trying to stop them but...' the man's voice was slow and weak, ending of course in as faint; luckily caught by two others of his team-mates. 'Retreat...Now' she ordered as the remaing 4 shinigami flash stepped backwards onto a nearby building.

Kaiyo stood her ground as the two Vizards finally noticed the change around. The two moved into shouting distance, they're appearances holding a contrastingly wild black haired, short man and a tall, short red haired woman; although both held the same gaze. Defiant, and fuelled with rage. 'So they sent some higher-ups then?' the woman snapped across. Kaiyo clenched her fist tightly as the woman's nasally voice echoed slightly through the sky. The smouldering buildings nearby were engulfed by an eerie silence. Given the choice, Kaiyo would have wanted to just kill the two right then and there, but she knew that would be tactically stupid, right now their advantage was the knowledge hey had on the Vizards.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Issue (closed mission)   The Vizard Issue (closed mission) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Kuro's eyes glowed in fury. He wasn't the type to stand around when his allies were hurt. Leaping high into the air, he used hohou to stand on an even level with the vizards. He didn't know if Kaiyo approved of him charging in like this, but he didn't care at the moment. Drawing his zanpakuto, he spoke to the vizards with obvious dislike in his voice.

"I am Captain of the second squad. For the crime of harming innocent souls as well as members of the Gotei 13, we have been sent to destroy you. I thank you for not giving us a hard time in finding you."

ooc: yes, I have the female's zanpakuto all ready for the fight. This is going to be nice. But all that will be after they run to hueco mundo.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Issue (closed mission)   The Vizard Issue (closed mission) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:34 pm

"That was easier then I thought" Ri said standing beside Kuro well keeping an eye on the retreating Shinigami. He'd been looking for an interesting fight and Visards defiantly gave that possiblity.

"So what do you'd say , finish up here and go for drink?" Ri said smiling broardly well his left hand stayed constantly on his hilt ready to attack or defending depending on what was needed. He was really taking the Vizard serious but enraging one's enemy was a tactic Ri used to make this opponent vulnerable
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Issue (closed mission)   The Vizard Issue (closed mission) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Saroki kept her head down, he hair falling below her eyes to hide her emotion. Despite that, it was easy to tell that she wasn't going to enjoy this mission, infact, her aura reeked of distaste. She drawed her zanpakuto; Holding it to her side.
If one to actually see her eyes, they would see regret, and despair. She didn't want to do this. Even if they were pure evil. She just couldn't get herself past this, and despite her wanting to shout it out...She stayed quiet, perhaps to avoid they're response. Which could very well send Saroki into a frenzy.

"Let's just finish this...."
Saroki-san said with a careless and depressed voice; The girl moved forward slowly, she didn't care if the Vizards were going to run, infact, she hoped they did. Not so she could hunt them down, on the contrary, she wanted to let them go. She was confused, all these innocent lives. Wasted, and she still didn't want to kill the source of this.

Saroki-san quivered, stopping in her tracks. She didn't know what to do, she kept her head down, and waited for perhaps some insight from a friend. Perhaps this was happening because Saroki didn't know why these Vizards would kill their own kind. Shinigami. It just didn't make sense, no being could be that evil; Well, excluding hollows, they didn't have a mind in the first place, or a choice.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Issue (closed mission)   The Vizard Issue (closed mission) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:11 am

Kaoseu followed the source of everyone's commotion and found his way with the group facing the Shinigami. While everyone alse was in the air, Kaoseu stayed on the ground, out of sight, and moved behind the Vizards, Flash Stepping onto the roof of a building, making sure he was out of sight still. He caught sight of everyone and didn't know if they saw him, but was prepared to strike quickly when the need presented itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Issue (closed mission)   The Vizard Issue (closed mission) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vizard Issue (closed mission)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: