The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kuro Kami - Hollow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

Kuro Kami - Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Kuro Kami - Hollow   Kuro Kami - Hollow I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Name: Kuro kami

Age: 18 as her life in the living world, 1 month as a hollow

Height: (Feet 2.5 high well she hunts on all four so xD
but she is about the same size as a wolf or leopard)

Weight: 56 kg

Appearance
Kuro Kami - Hollow BLEACH_OC___Haruka_by_armaapanui

Kuro has a feline or a little alike are wolfs body. Well Kuro´s body is cover in a dark blue a like fury that covers the most of her body except from her front legs, tail and head. From her neck and all along down her spine there are spikes of bone sticking out all her back , well and her tail also looks more or less like a spine in itself, while the tip of her tail, got 3 blades attracted been able to cut her enemy with it while her claws a as deadly as the tail and her sharp teeth’s

Personality: as a newly formed hollow Kuro is more or less building a personality again slowly. She always got the feeling or desires to feed upon souls and especial new shinigami´s, been more or less a easy meal for her. Kuro is a ruthless killing machine, but also got the survival instinct to get away, fast if she can’t handle the fight or her opponent looks to tough for her. She would try to feast upon as many souls she can and even play with them if she can easily defeat them, because of her speed but she would not want to kill unnecessarily as one part of her old self is still there trying to hold her back

History:
Life as living person..
Kuro had always had a normal life more or less you can say. Before at the age of 16, were her parents die in a horrible car accident, leave her alone with a little brother, to take care of. from that point and onwards her life things seemed to slowly get better, she got trough her school and college with easy, Kuro even found a normal job at a sales company were everyone was really nice to her and helped her out. well some years when by and life seem to be going good for Kuro before one day she was walking home after work, she have been out and shopping for groceries in a shop, an there she have seen a girl just like her, on the other side of the road outside the building. Kuro was really surprised and shocked in some way of what she sees and well after she have the groceries she walk out on the street again. On her way home Kuro was still a little surprise and as the light got green Kuro just walked over the road, and suddenly got hit by a Van. The driver of the Van mange’s only to begin break a meter before hitting her and dragging her body 10 meters along the road leaving a trail of blood and gore before the Van mange’s to stop. Kuro die instantly in that second she was hit by the Van, but well Kuro ´s soul or as a hole Kuro walk over to the other side of the road not even notice that she was death before hear the scream of the woman’s that scream in terror as the have see her been hit by the truck and dragged over 10 meters along the road, a lot of people ran out on the road over to the van and some scream that they should call a ambulance
But it was too late. As Kuro ran over to the Van to see who it was that got hit by the Van, well as she ran over there she notice a first the broke chain now hanging from her chest, She was more or less in a shock as she saw her own herself.. after that she then ran away still feeling there was something missing she hide in her house were her brother still lived... after a day or two her mind just could take that she was death and then she began to repeat the same day over and over again walking the same road and doing the same thing even though she was death

Life as a hollow..
well it didn’t take long for Kuro to become a hollow, after she walking the same road over and over again every day, for over 1 month she walk the same path trying to change that day somehow what happede even though the same day never happened she even try to talk to her brother that didn’t seem to see or hear her, her mind was slowly began to be drive made because of the way she die, she just couldn’t understand it because of that day. She slowly saw the chain disappearing into herself but for some it wasn’t fast enough. A hollow had for about 3 days now been following her same around as it saw that her chain was almost gone. it then instead began to hunt her. for several days she ran away from that thing that was hunting but it ended op in she got trapped and then instead of been eaten by the hollow, she was dragged into the world of hollows were they turn her into a hollow. Kuro easily capture and eaten several holes after that day as she got back to the normal world, every time she saw a hole her mouth would almost flood over in water from the hunger she got

Each character gets 60 points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 13

Speed: 30

Intelligence: 10

Fighting skill: 12

Custom Hollow Abilities:

((These should be completely original techniques or powers of your hollow. Please note Cero's will be mentioned in the initial information forum with the stat system explained.))

Ability 1(The speed of the leopard): One of Kuro ´s ability’s is to get a sudden and great boost in speed that could be use to ether make a hasty retreat or to out manure her targets, mostly Kuro uses this power to catch her prey or even play with it as she would be faster than she normally is. (+10 speed for a short period of time, 5 posts. Cool Down, 2 posts.)

Ability 2(stalker of the night): the second ability of Kuro ´s is to make her body more or less invisible so it would be hard for a hole or a low ranking shinigami to see her, tough a higher ranking would be able to see her if the look right at her even though it would be hard for them, Kuro ´s mostly use the ability to approach her targets and then make a sneak attack at them when they’re most valuable

Ability 3(the poisonous edge): Kuro´s teeths, claws and tail blades, is cover in kinda of poison that could and would if hitting a prey making them weak and more open for attack as they would have a hard time been able to use/or leases much of their Spirit power(so the meaning of it is to make the prey not able to use all of there powers and of course been weaken)

Rp sample: Kuro had now been running around in the town Kakura almost the whole day, she had been playing hide and seek in her own madder of way with a hole. But now it had to be stop, her stomach were growling and her mouth were over flooding as she saw her prey, a little boy about the age of 9, had been fleeing for his life that hole day and now he was corner, kuro jumped down from the roof she was on and stood in front of him, as he lean against the wall with terror in his eyes “now your mine” would Kuro say to herself

Last edited by Frost on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Kuro Kami - Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kami - Hollow   Kuro Kami - Hollow I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Ok your 3rd ability is a standard hollow ability, so you can change it, and please you need names for you ablities.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

Kuro Kami - Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kami - Hollow   Kuro Kami - Hollow I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:40 pm

new power added and names added
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Kuro Kami - Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kami - Hollow   Kuro Kami - Hollow I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Approved
Current rank - 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuro Kami - Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kami - Hollow   Kuro Kami - Hollow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuro Kami - Hollow
Page 1 of 1