The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness

Go down 
+7
Kajitora
Sal Norongachi
Shikyo
Kaiyo
Stark Shunsui
elvensong
Xavier Cranwell
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:41 pm

((Yummie +1 Fighting and for me i'd like spirit power please. Oh and for any confusion that's arising from what's happening see: Fear Not The Reaper ))

It felt like he'd been dowsed in icy water, the fire that had sustained him, given him strength and power extinguished in an instant. To say he was used as a punch bag was an under statement, to say he was tossed around like a rag doll didn't do the beating justice. He was demolished, destroyed, obliterated and with castration thrown in for free.

He had no strength to dodge any attacks, nor any strength to counter. It had been sapped from him by an unseen force, ripped from his body. It took all he had to simply hold onto the useless Zanpakuto gripped as tightly as he could in his right hand. As bones crunched, as muscles ripped and skin split his vision became steadily darker. He was a broken man, lying on the ground, his opponent satisfied that he was dead or very near the precipus of death and he was right...for deep in his subconscious Sal was waging another battle, fighting not only for his right to live but for his very soul. He had won.

Sound the funeral bell, Claidheamh Mor....

The voice was hollow, metallic, a screeching echo across the field of battle. It was his voice and yet it wasn't, it was that hulking suit of armours as well, both voices over lapping one another with noticeable distortion. Salem's strength began to return, he felt it begin to bubble slowly and then like the eruption of Vesuvius his Rieatsu burst outwards in a wave of immense pressure that added a haze to the air, flowing out and around him, the gathered Hollow who had stood patently watching the show shrieked and fell to thier knees.

He was on his feet, lifted by the upsurge, his Katana held out before him in both hands pointing at the back of the retreating Arrancar. Its steel grey blade began to crack, small fracture lines shinning in red snaking across its surface and up its length and then they shattered outwards, flung like shrapnel as a new blade sprouted from the old. Lengthening by the millisecond until it was over five feet long, the gleaming almost white silver broad sword shone in the sunlight radiating power as its metal clinked and chimed, setting into its new form.

Salem looked the weapon over critically, holding it vertical in front of his face, his hands gripping the long handle just bellow the savage spikes of its hand guard. He turned his dark pupils on T-Bone and the next he was gone. The ejit hadn't even had the presence of mind to turn around and see what the fuss was about but he didn't have to bother. Sal appeared right in his path, broadsword held in one hand resting across his right shoulder, and brought the sword down, which made a deafening 'whoomph' as it cut the air, so that its spiked pommel faced his hip the point facing slightly behind him.
He unleashed his invigorated and rejuvenated Rieatsu in a wave that crashed against the bulk of the mighty Arrancar, forcing his great hoofs to clatter back a few steps and making him raise a hand against the sudden gale that was blowing in his face.

"Round 2...ding ding" Was all Sal said and Flash Stepped right in front of his foe. With vicious front kick sent him off his feet and rocketing through the air. Sal kept pace, racing along beside him in a combination of Flash Step and good old fashioned leg power until he was ahead of his air borne target and came to a sliding stop. He lifted one leg upwards, straight up almost like a vertical splits, and then brought his ankle down on T-Bones face. He felt teeth dislodge and bone crack as his foot drove the Hollow into the dirt with a sickening impact. He wasted no time delivering the killing blow.

The tip of his sword pierced the Arrancar as he had originally intended, right in the eye. He drove the blade with such strength that he heard it grind into the ground beneath the Hollows mangled head and then with a gush of blood reserved only for Japanese samurai movies he withdrew Claidheamh Mor from his fallen foe and screamed out to the world in general, a blood curdling animal roar that sent the cowering Hollows skittering for their lives.
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male
Number of Posts : 165
Job/Interests : Anime/Manga, Writing, Japanese language
Quote : "I think therefore I am."
Registration Date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: RE: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:32 pm

(OOC: Kidou, Please)

As his opponent disappeared for a moment, Kajitora was surprised at his opponent’s speed. He was clearly faster than Kajitora but he didn’t let that discourage him. He kept focused and watched for his opponent to stop, and once he did Kajitora caught a glimpse of Vibora before multiple Bala were launched at him. Kajitora fired a Pale Lightning kidou at the first, and used his sword to baseball swing and knock the second one off course. But there had been a third one that Kajitora hadn’t seen, as soon as he saw that it was too late to deflect it, the blast nailed him in the shoulder. A burning sensation erupted in his left shoulder, making him lower his left arm until he could mentally control the pain. He took a deep breath, his eyes sharp with hurt, and blocked out the pain as he brought his left hand back to his sword. He watched the enemy moved toward Kaiyo, been attacked and then Vibora watched Kaiyo back away to Kajitora’s side. Kajitora noticed that Kaiyo and new enemy were out of his league, but he decided to change that.

After Kaiyo nudged him, Kajitora informed her, “I’m going to be of more help now. “ He smiled, and then said the incantation for his next kidou. “May the bucklers of the Holy Knight grace my forearms! May the boots of ten tons grace my feet! May these Angel's Arms hold me in my place so I may stand steady against all odds!" As he finished kidou was gathered to his forearms and legs.

He readied his sword, for now he would not be afraid to get in close and swordfight fearlessly with his enemy. The samurai in him was craving for a cut, and who was he to deny himself.

Last edited by Kajitora on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male
Number of Posts : 137
Registration Date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:38 pm

(Speed please)

Shikyo leapt from building to building, his black cloak rippling through the wind as he wasted no time passing through the city. Everywhere he looked he saw the bodies of hollow being destroyed by Shinigami, it seemed that they were all out in full force by now. He smiled a bit to himself as he landed on the ground before a group of three hollows that had seemed to evade the attentions of the others. His adrenaline was pumping now, and he had warmed up in his earlier fights and it was unfortunate that these hollow had to meet him when he was in his peak fighting condition. It almost seemed a waste to use any reiatsu against such obviously weak opponents when he could feel the clashing spiritual pressures of much more powerful foes around the city.

Ducking under the long reach of one gorilla-like hollow, he decided to make it interesting for himself. He would leave his Zanpakuto in its sheath, and would only dodge the attacks of these hollow until he grew tired of them. Leaping backward he placed his hands in his pocket, jumping out of the reach of one hollow, as he ducked under the claws of another. Two of them attempted to charge at him but were met with nothing but air as he shunpo'd out of their way and landed on the mask of another. The two stupid hollows turned and saw him atop their comrade and immediatley redirected their charge, causing the three hollow to crash into one another and leaving Shikyo laughing hysterically as he easily jumped into the air.

"This is sad." He said to himself as he stood on air, high above the hollows who roared at him like dogs at the base of a tree unable to get the cat perched in its branches. Taking one hand from his pocket he aimed at one of the hollow, allowing electrical energy to build up in his palm as his reiatsu shifted into the magic of a demon. "Way of Destruction #4: Byakurai!" He announced as he fired the beam of white destructive power. To his surprise, the a red blast that he immediately recognized as a cero intercepted his attack, sparing the pitiful hollows. Turning his head, angrilily wondering who would interrupt his fun, he was surprised to see a rather humanoid looking figure standing before him, poised to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:53 am

((Kajitora +1 Kidou, Shikyo +1 speed. Fighting Skill for me))

Seireitei was in ruins, black clad Shinigami running here and there battling the Hollow hordes, it reminded him of the eternal killing fields of Claidheamh Mor. Buildings crumbled around him as the battles raged, Hollow and Human fell in sprays of blood. Not that he had faired much better, his face and body were covered in blood, he looked like a Zombie attack victim.

He had Claidheamh Mor resting on his shoulder again as he ran, its weight a comfort in the chaos. He had no idea where he was going but something was drawing him through Seireitei, a feeling perhaps...he couldn't quite explain it.
He came to a street, high roofed walls on either side, and gazed down into the fight before him. Two Shinigami, both looking younger than him, facing a single Hollow that looked all to familiar. It was more humanoid than the three behind it, it had no mask, and in its hand a Zanpakuto. One day, he thought, I'll find out exactly what the difference is before I kill them.

He was torn. He had no loyalties to these Shinigami but this feeling that was drawing him toward it was straight down that way. Which meant he'd have to go through the Hollow. He considered taking the high ground and avoiding battle but a quiver from Claidheamh Mor warned him otherwise.

"You're a pain in the arse you know that Tin Man...." He muttered and running full speed toward the backs of the Shinigami he leapt through the air, landing before them, sword held horizontal, catching the Zanpakuto of the Hollow on his own. He snapped his head round to the Shinigami and with a furious tone to his voice yelled. "What the fuck do they teach you in this shitehole! If a guy swings a sword at you bloody move!" He snarled, noticing that these Shinigami couldn't have been more than 15 years old, and then with a grunt pushed the enemy steel away from his own forcing the more streamlined and athleticly built Hollow backwards.

The Hollow smirked at him, eyes gauging this new foe, and then with possibly the campest hand gesture Sal had ever witnessed spoke. "Well what do we have here, another Shinigami for the eating...we're a lucky lot wouldn't you say" The Hollow behind him laughed.

"Firstly...i ain't a Shinigami and secondly....are you a guy or a girl?" The second question held no mocking tone.

"Wh-What!? I'm a guy! I don't even see why that's important!" Screamed the Hollow in outrage.

"Well it matters to me, i need to know if you have balls....so i can kick em." He smiled.

"Think you'll get close enough you unwashed mongrel?" Snarled the Hollow his fingers flexing on his sword handle.

Sal was gone and was right in front of the Hollow within a heartbeat. "Yes.." Was all he said and ploughed a foot right into the creatures Meat and Two. A squeal escaped the Hollows mouth as its hands automatically went to its most precious area. Sal drew his head back and slammed it against the face of his stricken foe sending him to the dirt.

"Think you two can handle the others?" He called over his shoulder. The two Shinigami raced passed him, Zanpakuto drawn, and leaping over the fallen Arrancar engaged the three Hollow at the back.

The Arrancar had scrabbled to his feet again and stood quivering with rage. "You think you can beat me you trumped up bastard!" It screamed.

"I thought that was pretty much implied by the headbutt." Responded Sal with a chuckle.

"You caught me off guard before, not again, you'll soon see what true speed is." The Hollow wasn't bluffing. It was gone and back again, slashing its sword across his chest giving him just enough time to deflect part of the blow, leaving a red trail of fresh blood on his abdomen. The Hollow was gone just as the partial slice landed, moving faster than the eye could follow.

This didn't bode well, he thought, readying himself and in true Norongachi fashion lunging head first into the fray. He closed the gap as rapidly as he could and swung his broadsword in a fast paced flurry of slices at his foe. The Hollow was nimble on his feet, leaping and dodging his attacks and only utilizing his Zanpakuto once or twice in defence before finally enacting his counter attacks.

The strikes fell like lightning cutting the air in rapid succession. Sal found himself forced back, his sword, despite its size, moving in a blur through the air to deflect the quick blade of his foe. He shifted his footing left and deflected an over head chop, then then brought his Zanpakuto across his body diagonally to deflect a slice at waist height. He barely saw the Arrancar leave the ground but he certainly felt the roundhouse kick collide with the right side of his head.

The blow wasn't particularly powerful, granted it hurt like hell, compared to the last opponent he had faced but such was the speed of this Hollow that if he didn't act fast he would be worn down quickly.
He recovered from the kick just in time to see another foot race to meet his face. He pushed off and utilizing every ounce of speed he had Flash Stepped to safety. The Hollow was on him instantly, appearing just after he had, slicing toward him before he could get his defences in order. He Flash Stepped again and again and again but each time the Hollow seemed one step ahead of him.

They were atop one of the roofed walls now and the clang of their weaponry joined the sounds of battle around them. Sal was still being outclassed by his foes speed, still caught on the back foot by the furious and determined onslaught of kicks and sword strikes. He could feel his frustration growing and then it snapped. He lunged forward, Flash Step, strike, Flash Step, strike. His foe was suddenly thrown off by the change in momentum and he took his chance.

He got in as close as he possibly could and releasing one hand from his sword slipped a hand round his foes sword arm. He twisted it to the point of fracture and the Zanpakuto fell away and then, with his Zanpakuto still gripped tightly, slammed his other hand into his opponents face repeatedly.
Speed did little good if it couldn't be utilized and right now the Hollow could barely focus on the sword handle bouncing off his skull.

Sal looked at the pulp that had once been a face and then lifting his sword brought the sharp spike at its pommel down on the Arrancars head with a squelch. The creatures eyes rolled back in its head and its mouth lolled open lifelessly. He let it go and slumped down to the red tiled roof slates.

"I could murder a pint..." He panted watching the Shinigami dissect the last of the ordinary Hollow below.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:57 pm

(speed)

"Who are you?" Shikyo called out to the mysterious figure. "And why do you think it's okay to interrupt my target practice?" Shikyo motioned to the lesser Hollow still staring up at him from the ground. However their previously unruly demeanor had been placed by an eerie silence as they remained completely still, refusing to take their eyes off their dark savior.

"I have plans for them." The figure finally responded. "And my name is Miboujin Kuroi, a fraccion to the greatest Espada to grace Hueco Mundo, and the one who will bring the destruction of Sereiti."

Shikyo chuckled aloud as he listened to the arrancar speak. "Oh really? It's to bad you won't be around to see it." As he said this he shunpo'd to directly in front of his opponent, his fist already in mid-swing aiming for Kuroi's face. He hit nothing but air as his eyes shot open wide in surprise, "Sonido?!" Shikyo had little time to absorb this new information as Kuroi propelled his knee into Shikyo's stomach, sending the shinigami gasping for breath as the arrancar used a second sonido to appear above Shikyo, flipping its body and connecting its heel with Shikyo's back, accelerating Shikyo's body hurtling toward the ground where he hit with a resounding crash into the ground, sending dust kicking up all around him.

"Son of a bitch." Shikyo muttered as he slowly pulled himself out of the crevice and dusted the dirt off his cloak. The arrancar above him glared down at his opponent, "You're still alive? Congratulations, this just might have been worth my time." Shikyo cracked his knuckles, listening to the bones pop into a more comfortable position as he launched himself into the air, unsheathing his Zanpakuto as he elevated above the few buildings that were still standing in the area. "It was a mistake to come here, and unfortunately for you it will be your last." Shikyo responded.

"Oh cut the crap," Kuroi spat. "You're awfully confident for someone who was just eating pavement." With that Kuroi used his sonido to appear in front of Shikyo, thrusting his sharpened fist directly toward Shikyo's heart. The arrancar's hit only passed through the quickly fading image of Shikyo, the shinigami having exerted an extra amount of reiatsu in order to increase his shunpo and leave an after-image. Unable to block his opponent's attack, Kuroi was sent spiraling to the ground as Shikyo channeled his reiatsu through his staff and collided with the arrancar's face. Shikyo had yet to face an opponent of his strength but he knew that it would take more than that to defeat him.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male
Number of Posts : 213
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:16 pm

OOC: im not sure what point to go for in this post if an admin feels it worth it id be grateful for a stat improvement but it'd be completely understandable if not.

Just his luck, the hollow he comes into contact with turns out to be completely freaking insane, this guy was unbelievable after flash stepping to avoid an attack Jin had fired off a Byakurai at the fiend who had side stepped it as though it were nothing, now whilst this was too be expected from an enemy of this level what came after wasn’t. Jin’s shards had furiously pummelled into the beast’s flesh even managing to pierce his rough thick hollow hide, leaving him dripping with blood and staggering to his feet the damaged demeanour clearly resulting more from his arduous battle’s before they’re meeting the attacks Jin had performed no more than flesh wound’s to this corrupt demon.

The bastard then proceeded to exercise right before Jin’s eye’s taking no notice of his astonished enemy engaged solely in stretching his tired muscle’s who did this guy think he was, treating Jin like some kind of pathetic nuisance not worthy of being called a threat, the sick crack’s of his pale bony knuckles filling the night air. Disgust filled Jin’s heart he was the contempt being shown to him fuelling an un-containable rage, memories flooded back of ridicule at the academy, the insults swimming in through his tenderised skull…….lazy bastard……..worthless scum……….useless fool. The insults kept on coming one after the other the condescending abuse that had filled his academic year was all that occupied his thought’s. Not again, this was why he had become a shinigami to crush these pre conceptions to show people the strength he had attained and prove himself to be of worth, and this hollow was no different just another obstacle on his road to captainship and Jin wasn’t one who had time for hindrances like that. His fiery reiatsu exploded from his body roaring out the existence of his unnoticed potential, it was time to show this guy the power of Yagami Jin and show him the consequences of ignoring this enhance reiatsu charged force.

Jin looked down to see the puddles of blood scattered around him, painful reminders of the beating this hollow had dealt him,the though jarring him back into feeling the pain of the attack his face felt like a lump of bruised flesh and his mouth was dribbleing soo much blood he was sure he'd lost a tooth, But the fist's hadn't retained themselve's too just his face the torn muscles of his abdomen letting off agonised cries with everymovement whilst unless directly ordered too move his fractured right arm hung lifelessly at his side. But as much as the remnants of the clobbering caused him these pains it was the fruits of this pain that would form the tool he would use too deal his justice.

“By my hands, taste my blood as if falls from my open wounds”

“Hadou number 22: Blood dagger”

The incantation came from Jin’s in a whisper a method he had become accustomed to when casting kidou, it was more suited to his personality much more preferable to screaming the attack in a reckless battle cry as he said the word the blood rose up from the ugly pools around him congealing and hardening into small sharpened lances before flying toward the rear of the rabid hollow as he charged to mangle the pulverised shinigami woman, as his attack flew forth Jin moved both his hand’s throwing them out to his side’s separating his swarm of crystal blades into two separate cloud’s before clapping his hand back in sending the two clouds the soar forward coming in on the fiend on either side.

Jin smirked as his attack commenced his fierce reiatsu giving him courage in his doubtful state, this hollow had caused his confidence in his own power to waver and now he would pay.

Last edited by Jin on Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:23 am

OOC: +1 speed to shikyo. +3 fighting skill to sal (awesome post btw) +1 kidou to jin.
Oh and Jin, Yummei is still a hollow I have yet to take him to arrancar class. Might just want to change your references to hiero and such. And Jin let’s give elven a chance to post now. Oh and Yummei might be aiming for a point in speed coming in from the reflex angle but if it doesn’t look to good don’t worry about it.

Npc Vibora: Reiatsu smelt thick and heavy on the air, and the samurai man looked frightful confident. It was almost laughable how he stood there waiting for the inevitable death, Vibora flickered his forked tongue out in a mock gesture and threw u his hands like those silly magicians in the human world trying to show they have no secrets… and then he moved, a blur of motion…

…He repapered in what could have been only half a blink of an eye, coming out of his sonido with cold fury. Sharp thrusts and economic cuts, aimed towards major arteries or limbs. His style was cold, deadly and efficient.

As he sent a riposte out towards the enemy’s neck, he let his reiatsu trickle down the length of his blade. And as his strike came to fruition the reiatsu flared, a menacing green. Hissing in delight Vibora spun using the already extended blade to aim a devastating blow that would lop of the neck of anyone who got caught by it.

Yummei: The wind whistled as he broke through it with a mighty rage, his sonido propelled him at a terrifying speed towards the shinigami whom he would forever label as the bane of his existence.

…The sound…No, the feel of heavy reiatsu release from behind, And then the sound of something… many things heading towards him with a dangerous force.

Yummei broke of his sonido before it came to completion, and spun twisting his whole body and letting his feet grip the ground even as he slid back to gain some friction and bring his movement to a close.

What faced him where many many tiny lances seemingly made of blood racing in from two sides, he had no doubt in his mind that their goal was to piece and kill him. Finally a challenge from the punk who had showed up. In his pleasure Yummei let his tongue loll on his cheek and gave him most charming smile. And then the lances converged and where upon him…

Time seemed to slow, and everything stretched out. Faced with the horde of little blades all hungrily seeking his blood Yummei pushed his limbs into action. Like an old corny karate movie he moved, palms facing each other he stepped into to meet the charge.

Batting the first one aside with his left palm he knocked another out of existence with his right hand coming up under his left forming an X with his arms. And pushing reiatsu into his left hand he struck out to meet one of the blades from the tip and felt it shatter upon impact. Yummei grinned maybe this wasn’t gona be so… A sharp tearing sensation as his lower torso was pierced and then again his upper left shoulder…

His mind was o fire with the pain, yet he clamped down hard with his teeth and pushed through it. A series of blocks dodges and crazy maneuvers saved him from the worst of it but he was still caught twice again and left with half inch deep holes placed carelessly around his body.

Shaking his jowls, Yummei closed his eyes for a second and simply felt… felt the thick blood oozing down his torso, felt the wind batter against the foreign holes in his body, and felt the beast within him snap… Before he had been pissed, now he was simply manic… If he managed to get his hands on that little runt facing him over there he would make sure his death was slow and cruel. He would flay the skin of him and send his anatomy back to any loved ones piece by fucking piece.

Yummei laughed, a deep laugh yet a quiet one that only he would hear. And then in an instant he was gone with sonido…

Materializing before the punk, he came out of his sonido in the air to about waist height. Landing he struck out with both his legs in two deadly kicks and used the momentum of his land to carry on the flurry of blows pressing in closer with a destructive left hook followed by a jab from the right and an upper cut from the left which he pushed his whole body into…

This was defiantly going to be intense.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:11 pm

((Yummie +1 Speed, Sal will be aiming for Speed as well))

Sal was on the move again, the low roofed walls serving as his road, toward the distinct presence or energy that seemed to draw him like a moth to the flame. He utilized all the speed he could muster not wishing to waste any more time on the pointless Hollow that were being handled expertly by Shinigami all across the City. He pushed his Rieatsu out before him, using it to lessen the friction under his rapid foot falls, and was a stuttering blur against the scenery, strobeing from one point to the next his Flash Step propelled him further and further toward his goal.

He caught glimpses of Shinigami and Hollow in battle, heard the cries of pain so many times that he was sure they would echo in his mind for eternity, ghosts on a weary conscience. He had sheathed his Zanpakuto, reducing it back into its plain Katana form, for the sake of speed as its weight would only slow him and continued onward. He was following his gut on this one, as yet nothing visual to add weight to the feeling he had. He pounced between rooftops, his speed rarely slowing, his footing sure with each leap.

Why was this happening, he had to wonder? How was it possible for all these Hollow to infest what he guessed was the equivalent of Heaven? He was reminded of possibly the only piece of religious dogma he'd paid attention to. The Fall of Lucifer...the great battle in heaven for the throne. It seemed that way, these black robed guardians watching over humanity while the Hollow sought to devour it. Who would win? For surely if the Hollow came out on top Humanity was finished?

He thought of his mother as he bounded between two roofs. They'd never gotten on...never had that bond that Hallmark assures us every child and mother should have...but would he stand by and watch her soul eaten like an after dinner mint? Possibly not the best scenario, he thought. He really couldn't say that he wouldn't let it happen.

The feeling grew more powerful, like a static charge was passing across his body in pulses that increased as he drew closer to the source, and even Claidheamh Mor was growing anxious in his sheathe. He came to a sliding stop on a low and half demolished roof and looked across the battle field to see three figures, all of them worse for wear. One woman badly beaten, one guy just about to be beaten and a Hollow dishing out said beating.

"No time to stand on ceremony" He muttered and Flash Stepping his way across the destruction appeared beside the woman. He watched the fight between the Hollow and the other guy, torn between helping the girl and joining the fray that he was sure would be one hell of a lot of fun.

"You okay Mrs?" He asked the woman, although his eyes remained ridgedly fixed upon the battling pair, his tongue playing across his lips, his excitement growing to unbearable levels.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:24 pm

Kaiyo jumped in this time, she knew Kajitora wanted to be more useful in the battle and he had just cast a Kidou to accomplish this, but from the look in the ugly hollow's eyes he would fight to kill, in a few short slashes and jabs he hoped to achieve this, Kaiyo made a decision she would defend the both of them whilst letting Kajitora fire off the attacks.

Flash stepping in front of her ally she swung her sword profiently blocking the attacks, this guy was good; he aimed only for areas that would inflict the most damage, not wasting any time or energy on weaker attacks which would merely hurt his opponent.

The Arrancar swung his blade to her neck; the green reiatsu tumbling around it Kaiyo knew blocking wouldn'y work, and she'd apologise to Kajitora later, grabbing him by the scruff of the neck she shunpo'ed to behind the monster, throwing a quick apologetic glance to Kajitora she called, 'Raikou Mato' a familiar reaistu filled bolt of lightning shot out from the end of her blade heading quickly towards Vibora.

Not waiting for the attack to land she nodded to Kajitora, signalling for them both to attack, Kaiyo took the left and kajitora the right. releasing various swings and swiped at her opponent, also being quite accurate to in her aim.
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male

PostSubject: RE: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Kajitora watched as Kaiyo moved in front of him, she had grabbed him and shunpo’d behind the enemy. After which he released an ability from her sword that shot lightning from the tip of her sword. As the arch of swift lightning raced towards Vibora, Kaiyo nudged Kajitora-which he remembered from earlier to mean it was time to attack. Kaiyo was approaching with lethal and precise sword strikes and Kajitora was thinking about doing the same. He was closing in on his opponent, about ready to swing his sword but he decided not to. He stopped his sword swing and shot a kidou forth from his hand. He focused the energy in his body to go to his hand; from there he focused on the energy making it grow. Once he felt it pulsing uncontrollably, he commanded it with words of power.

“Oh the crescent moon of the lunar eclipse, where one of the purist of light and the shadows of darkness, show me your holy light. Hadou #21: White Lunar Spear Shot!” Kajitora focused on the sky behind his opponent, and willed the energy to go forth with his mental prowess. He shot the beam of energy required for this kidou at his opponent, angling it to still arch up into the sky. Once the beam hit the sky, it took the form of a bright pale colored moon, which launched down a spear at his enemy. Kajitora was satisfied at this assault now, three completely different attacks: spiritual energy, zanjutsu, and kidou. Kajitora was definitely interested to see how his opponent reacted to such an attack. The enemy was fast and somehow he would use that to his advantage, a plan started to formulate in Kajitora’s mind.

After the spear was released from the sky, Kajitora took a defensive position with his sword ready to block, just to be safe. From there he watched enemy, he was studying him-studying his movement, his speed, and his reaction. If he could figure out just one of these factors, maybe he could nail this guy with a direct kidou. Kajitora wasn’t the fastest soul in the world, but he had ways to compensate.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:27 pm

(ooc: I'm just wondering but what's going to happen after all the fights resolve themselves? Also Shikyo's going for speed with this one)

Shikyo's staff clashed against the arrancar's steel-like skin. Its fists were just as hard as Shikyo's Zanpakuto, his Sonido was even with or maybe even faster than Shikyo's own Shunpo and it was only a matter of time before it landed another hit. Sending four and five attacks at a time, the arrancar's fists moved so fast that it was like the hollow was fighting with four arms. Shikyo ducked and dodged out of the way, using his Zanpakuto to block the attacks he couldn't evade, but he was still feeling the pressure of the onslaught and could not maintain such a high speed defense for much longer.

"You won't defeat me like this!" Kuroi announced, cutting into Shikyo's thoughts.

Shikyo said nothing, dodging another attack as he aimed a quick thrust toward the arrancar's chest. Kuroi only spun, catching the staff by its end, causing a smile to erupt onto Shikyo's face as he wasted no time in executing his kidou, "Way of Destruction #11: Reading Lightning!" Electrical energy materialized around Shikyo's hands, surging down his staff until it reached Kuroi's hands, entering his body and causing the arrancar to release a primal roar as electricity danced around its body, singeing it's flesh and leaving a pattern of burn marks on its chests and arms. Breathing heavily as smoke escaped off his wounds, Kuroi gritted its teeth at Shikyo. "You were saying?" Shikyo mocked, as he spun the staff in his hand, preparing for whatever attack Kuroi might use.

Confidence filled Shikyo's body as he watched the lower-level arrancar looking over its wounds. "Impressive." Kuroi commented. "Unfortunately for you if that's the best you've got then you've no hope in defeating me." As he said this a green light encased its body, the hollow exercising its reiatsu as an extra pair of arms emerged from its ribcage. The confidence that previously filled Shikyo was quickly replaced by a sharp disappointment, followed closely by a sharp pain as the arrancar charged forward and landed an uppercut quicker than Shikyo could respond. Dazed at the power behind the attack, he could nothing against the barrage of punches that followed, ending with a roundhouse the sent the shinigami spiraling toward the ground, reintroducing him to the pavement much harsher than he would have liked.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:10 am

((Ooc: Ummm, I know this is a stupid question and all, but i'm just entering this post, and I would like to know if any of you could give me a summary of just what the hells going on right now.))
Saroki felt the strong reiatsu fill the air as she watched some various battles commense, she stood upon a large ruin of a tower, she wondered if she could be any help to anyone, she wouldn't mind killing a few of the hollows pressence. She unshieved her Zanpakuto pondering the idea, letting lose a bit of her reiatsu as well, she wasn't that well of a fighter at the moment, but nonetheless she was sure she could still provide some kind of help.

She jumped to the ground looking at the various people.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:12 am

OOC: +1 speed for sal. +0.5 speed for shikyo.

For shikyo, after all the fights wind down people should be angling for where the main battle is taking place I.E the epsada CC battle that has been skipped over for a few posts on my part.

For saroki, umm I don’t really have ages to go through everything should maybe go through and skim It over. However I will say that I’m owning these shinigami bastards Razz

Npc Vibora: The little girl came of the defensive blocking his strikes with relative skill, she switched it up however and shot at him a bolt of energy made lightning. Accompanied by her samurai companions own kidou attack Vibora was in a tough situation.

The two attacks closed in on him fast and with a quick decision he took his zanpakuto in his hand and hissed, ‘‘huelga serpiente’’ The release of his sword brought a a haze of green reiatsu which absorbed the attacks from his enemy’s.

And as the reiatsu cleared he stepped forth, his appearance changed. Gone where the clothes, he was now covered in a white formation that was a cross between scale and bone. It hugged his body tightly and left him looking sleek and dangerous.

His face was more defined and he had rows of sharp fangs now that every so often a drop of venom fell from.

Looking at the two shinigami before him he chuckled deeply and sneered, ‘‘This is my true form you worms, now prepare to die!’’
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:20 pm

(ooc: Whatever is deemed fit will be appreciated)

Coughing out the dirt from his lungs Shikyo slowly pulled himself from the sunken hole he had formed when he so delicately hit the ground. Looking up into the sky he heard the maniacal laughter of the arrancar as a crimson sphere formed in the palm of its hand. Leaping into the sky and propelling himself toward his assailant, he started his incantation mid-flight. "Disintegrate you black dog of Rondanni! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!" Red lights materialized in Shikyo's hands as he flew toward Kuroi, who in his haste to launch his cero failed to notice Shikyo's flash-step seconds after the attack was released. Appearing behind his enemy Shikyo finished the spell, "Way of Binding # 9: Strike!" The red lights escaped from Shikyo's hands and engulfed the four-armed arrancar, paralyzing him as a look of anger crossed his face. Wasting no time in gloating Shikyo executed the second part of his plan, building his reiatsu as he announced, "Oh the crescent moon of the lunar eclipse, where one of the purist of light and the shadows of darkness, show me your holy light! Way of Destruction # 21. White Lunar Shot!" The golden energy of Shikyo's reiatsu exploded from his body, converging high above the pair in the shape of a moon. Shimmering for a bit as it gathered energy, the moon released an elongated and sharp spear comprised of spiritual energy directly at Kuroi, hitting its target and causing a forceful explosion that sent the hollow crashing to the ground. Shikyo knew that he had been lucky to have caught the arrancar off guard with the binding kidou and decided not to take anymore chances. "Scatter the Sands Miku!" He called, his emerald staff bursting into a cloud of sand as it revealed his signature golden blade. Using his reiatsu to shape the sand into a cloud above his head, he poised his blade in front of him, hoping to end this fight sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:37 pm

((Ooc: Speed if possible o.o, And I also skimmed through the posts, and still have no idea whats happening, perhaps the soul societey is under attack? Thats my conclusion...))

Saroki looked to her side, it seemed their was three hollows chargeing at her. It was clear the soul societey was in ruins and was still being raided by hordes of hollows, though the number of hollows was amazeing. She unshieved her Zanpakuto, she still didn't know Shikai but that would not affect her ability in combat, she flash stepped to the side of one of the hollows and quickly sliced it's right leg in half, she shook her head and closed her eyes "These lower class hollows get themselves killed too easily..." Another hollow quickly attempted to swinged it's right fist into Saroki, she flash stepped onto the hollows shoulder and sliced lodged her blade into the hollows skull. The last hollow succesfully punched Saroki, she was knocked to the ground. The impact of the punch was strong, Saroki stumbled to her feet and sighed, the hollows seemed to have a death wish. She quickly dashed into the hollow cuting the hollow in two halves width wise. Though these hollows wher just three out of hundreds of thousands, Saroki sighed as she shieved her Zanpakuto once more. She started walking about the battlefield, watching various battles wage, such a blood bath.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:31 pm

Kaiyo stared blankly at the hollow/snake/lizard man release his sword; raising her arm to cover her face from the flying green reiatsu Kaiyo looked back over at the white bone slcaes that covered the lizard man. A moment of silence passed after the hollow had jeered, ‘‘This is my true form you worms, now prepare to die!’’.

Her knees went weak as Kaiyo fell down in uncontrollable laughter, tears streaming from her eyes at the white scales that covered the rather lanky hollow. 'How do you plan to kill us with your ugly white scales and slobbering fangs?!' she cryed through her laughter. Taking a while to compose herself fully Kaiyo got back to her feet and wiped her eyes. Still giggling slightly she asked, 'Okay but i really need to know your name ugly- white- scale- hollow' Kaiyo's voice came out with complete sincerity, shown only in juxtaposition to her brutal fighting style.

Releasing a deep breath of air Kaiyo titled her head sideways at the hollow; turning casually to Kajitora and grinning, 'We can still take him'. Not even bothering to turn back to her opponent Kaiyo flash stepped to behind him; her Zanpaktou glowing brightly with anticipation as she swung her sword across her body and followed through with a few jabs and kicks at the hollow; being careful not let his fang juice drip on her Kaiyo leapt backwards and started to increase her reiatsu; flowing it steadily around her body as her headband began to shake and her Zanpaktou continued to glow even bright.

Blinding illimation sprayed from Kaiyo's blade; Tenrai Zenpyou desperately needed to release it's full power, and the only thing standing in it's way was Kaiyo and even she was getting closer to releasing it.
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male

PostSubject: RE: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Kajitora was impressed to actually be seeing an arrancar-level hollow’s released form. He hung on every word that the hollow said, as he stored the information he had retrieved by watching the hollow take on both his and Kaiyo’s simultaneous attacks. He had watched the hollow use his release to block one of the attacks, and in watching it-Kajitora now knew that it was possible with the right timing. Why wouldn’t he be able to do the same thing? As Kajitora was entranced by the Hollow’s release form, he heard Kaiyo’s laughter pierce through the darkness. The trance was broken as he saw the smile on Kaiyo’s face and his smile returned. With Kajitora’s 10 year old brain, the laughter was highly contagious and he couldn’t help himself from busting out in laughter with Kaiyo.

Kajitora wasn’t delusional about what he had just witnessed but his pride as an 11th squad member wouldn’t allow him to release his zanpakutou just yet. He had read about one of the former Kenpachis that had loathed the use of zanpakutou abilities in battle and shamed it for any squad 11 member during his time as captain. Kajitora thought that was kind of old fashioned, but he agreed with to an extent-as battle experts, it should be their last line of defense.

Kajitora stopped laughing as Kaiyo disappeared; regaining his composure he readied his sword and began to pump his spiritual power from his body as strongly as he could. He focused on his core, his center, the place he felt his spiritual energy emanated from. He could feel it there, lying dormant. He willed it to grow and reach its potential, which made it pour from his body as it was engulfed by his power. He gripped his sword the moment after and then shunpo’d at the Hollow full speed, and full power. He wanted to show the Hollow how a samurai fought with a sword, and that was exactly what he was going to do. Once he was upon the Hollow, his first strike was a feint but he immediately followed it with a full strength downward blow to the Hollow’s shoulder of his sword wielding hand.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:18 pm

(Fighting skill here)

Shikyo descended from the sky, landing gracefully on the ground as he stared at his fallen opponent. "You'll have to do better than that." Kuroi spat as the arrancar lifted itself off from the dirt and turned to face the shinigami, unaware of the previous release Shikyo performed on his Zanpakuto. Charging at the cloaked figure, Kuroi launched into a barrage of attacks from all four fists. Shikyo neatly dodged the first blow and quickly brought his blade in front of his face to block the attack from a second fist, but couldn't move fast enough to maneuver out of the grab performed by the third. "Got ya!" Kuroi announced as he closed all four arms around Shikyo, attempting to squeeze the life out of him as he laughed manically.

Building his reiatsu as it flowed through his body, Shikyo knew exactly what he needed to do, "From my skin I release the porcupine's spines. Inject the target. Way of Destruction #12: Needle Release!" As he said this the golden energy exploded from his body as hundreds of spikes emerged from his appendages, stabbing the arrancar as Kuroi yelped in pain, releasing Shikyo as it leapt back a few feet.

Spinning his blade, Shikyo charged forward, channeling his spiritual pressure through his feet as he executed a shunpo and aimed two strikes for the arrancar's bottom two arms. Appearing behind his enemy as he breathed a slow sigh of relief he turned just in time to see the appendages fall to the ground as Kuroi fell to the ground, the pain of losing his arms to much to merely brush off.

Leaping in the air as he landed on the arrancar's back, Shikyo performed one more strike, decapitating his opponent and sealing the blade back into its emerald casing as the lifeless arrancar's body fell to the ground.

Sensing the increasing spiritual pressure of a much larger battle going on on the other side of the city, Shikyo shunpo'ed to the top of the nearest building, leaping from rooftop to rooftop as he made his way toward the massive gathering of reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male
Number of Posts : 213
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:57 pm

Jin watched as the rabid beast swatted away his daggers like flies, a small hint of satisfaction coming to him as one perforated the hollow’s lower torso quickly followed by another piecing his shoulder, but he had no time too allow himself any satisfaction this enemy would not wait for him to make his move.

As if reading his thought’s yummei was suddenly before Jin moments after giving Jin possibly the sickest attempt at a grin he’d ever witnessed his opponents bulky figure easily overshadowing his own, without warning two kicks lashed out Jin was able too reduce the impact of the first with his defensive ring of shards but not completely nullifying it as he felt the wind knocked from his lungs. The second kick his him square in the gut goblets of blood spewing from his mouth as his internal organs were pulverised by the pounding. Jin looked up just in time too witness a wall of fist flying towards his face, throwing his head back he was able too let the punch graze past his chin barely skimming his head shortly followed by another from the right this time knocking his head sharply too his left in a skull shattering impact. Jins brain felt as though it was just floating around in the bruised and dented cavity that was his skull, unable too regain his balance he staggered backward his arms hung by his sides only to be sent flying into the air by the hammering of and uppercut a horrible crunching noise signalled the cracking of his jawbone as the swing flung him skyward. HE flew backward the images before his eyes a swimming blur, as he hit the ground with a heavy thud the shard littering the air of the battlefield dropped to the floor, Jin to disorientated to manipulate them any longer, he lay on the bed of rubble that made up his landing trying too gather his thoughts into his next move.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Sal was engrossed in the blindingly fast gore filled melee before him, so much so that everything else around him had become nothing but black and white against the vibrant and beautiful display of combat between the Shinigami and the Hollow. His Katana trembled, its edge sparking against the air, Claidheamh Mor was enjoying the show as well.

If the injured woman had spoken, hell if she had died, he wouldn't have noticed it. No, he had eyes only for battle now, his senses fully attuned to the rhythm and flow of life's most deadliest dance. It played out before him with shocking brutality, the Shinigami was grossly outclassed by this foe, and Sal thought, as the last blow fell and the Soul Reaper crashed to the ground unmoving, that this may be the blaze of glory people spoke about. One momentous battle where the odds are stacked so high that all you can do is risk it all.

The fallen Shinigami failed to move and just by looking at that malicious face of the Hollow he knew that mercy wasn't within his capacity. He made a decision, like there was even a choice, to intervene.

Sal Flash stepped in front of Jin and with a grin as manic and twistedly happy as the Hollow he bored a stare into the Demon. He held his blood encrusted Zanpakuto loosely in his right hand and the other rose up, palm facing upwards, fingers curling toward the Hollow and gave the universal sign for 'come get some bitch' by opening and closing his hand while keeping his fingers close together and as straight as possible.

There were no other words required. Both of them knew the score.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:58 pm

ooc: so i'm finally joining in the story. hoo boy, here goes Smile if you don't mind sal, i'll appear near you, since i haven't rp'd with you IC yet

Ryouta appeared behind a little wreckage that was obviously a result of the battle going on around him. "Dono yo mendou, mendou (how troublesome). They're sending out 2nd squad members to fight in a pitched battle," Ryouta rubbed the back of his head reluctantly. "What a pain." He looked around the battlefield to see if any group in particular needed his assistance. "Huh. Is that Jin over there?" Ryouta winced as he saw Jin get punched and thrown back. "Ouch." Then he saw someone he did not know flash step in front of Jin and prepare to defend him. "Interesting. Bakudo no Nijuroku: Kyakko."

Ryouta became invisible, and then flash stepped to their general position, though he stayed several feet away, hidden and with his reiatsu pushed down to a minimal point to avoid detection.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:59 am

OOC: Short and sweet. Oh just a Ps to kaiyo and kajitora, I’m not npc’ing Vibora for you’z anymore. Maybe sal is I’m not sure. Oh and this might be worth a point to fighting skill but i doubt it so no bother there.

IC: His rain of blows connected one after the other, smashing in to the shinigami before him. It all culminated in the poor fellow being flung to the ground before him, he could feel the muscles of his cheek widen into a malicious grin as his body stepped forward to finish the fool of.

…Cuaght mid step by a surprise movement at the corner of his eye, before he could even blink standing before him was another one of these shinigami…. At least he assumed It was a shinigami. He had a fuck of sword and that was really all the evidence Yummei needed.

‘‘Do you fuckers never give over? How many of you will I have dealt with now? Ack, no matter; another skull to crush will make no difference in the long run.’’

Clicking his neck he rolled his shoulders and flashed his signature grin before launching himself into a flurry of movement.

Springing upwards he came in first with a kick from the left aiming towards the man’s shoulder, shortly followed by a right jab and a nice little uppercut from the left. Finished of by a low sweep of the legs which picked up a mountain of dust as it swept along the ground.

All of his moves blocked simply by small movements of the massive sword that this muscle bound brute wielded with a frightful ease. And his last kick nimbly hopped over, licking his lips he realized that this guy as good. How good, well that was the question wasn’t it?

Pushing backwards with his legs he made a little space in between them, and raised his hand compressing his reiatsu and forming a cero in his palm. Before he let loose with he decided he would have to have a go and throw a jibe at this punk.

‘‘Nighty night sweet heart, save me a seat in hell asshole.’’ And then he let it loose, his red ball of death burst forth from his palm towards the stranger he called emeny.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:42 pm

ooc: ok sal, i changed my mind/i'm bored, so i've decided i'll step in now

Cero? I should do something about that.
"A flash of lightning, the sound of drops, falling among the bamboos. Raikou Arashi." Ryouta's blades extended to become hook swords- he flash stepped in front of the Cero and uttered, "Todoroke!" He solidified air and formed a sort of spear/shield in an attempt to instead of trying to take the Cero full force. It worked for the most part, and the Cero split on either side of him, though by a very tight margin. He could feel the tips of the hairs on his arms were more than a little singed; and it also looked like he had some abrasions on his arms.

He used the intense ending light of the Cero to (hopefully) escape attention as he flash stepped up (also, Ryouta is now visible). Hopefully he could take this Hollow down Onmitsukido style: without him even noticing. Ryouta flash stepped in on the Hollow's left side and brought his right blade down towards the Hollow's neck.
Back to top Go down
elvensong
Admin
elvensong

Female
Number of Posts : 96
Registration Date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:35 am

(ooc: Kidou please)

“You OK Mrs.?” asked a far off voice. She hardly knew how to answer the question. She felt very... underwater. None of her senses were relaying information properly. She was barely aware of her surroundings at all, but one thing alone did she grasp. She had failed in her mission.

Then consciousness broke the surface, and she became fully aware again. Pain danced down every nerve, blood oozed out of multiple cuts, and her bones rattled together like branches in the breeze. And she did not care. One thing alone had importance; one thing grasped her mind and drove every other element to the background.

She was no longer alone.

The Hollow who had broken the peace of the Seireitei for the purpose of stealing the little sphere was dancing again for other Shinigami... or, perhaps not a shinigami? Did it matter? He was fighting the insectoid hollow, and that was enough.

Kill him... Kill Him... KILL HIM!” she shrieked in a slightly demented state, as she pulled herself up on her knees, Kosumosu clutched in one hand. Not content to just watch from the sidelines, she pulled together her Reiatsu in a jittery ball within herself and cast a Hado #4 at the back of the wickedly elusive creature whose very presence taunted her. White fire lashed out with a violent crack like the breaking of a thunderstorm. The lightening bucked against her hands as she forced it forward with every ounce of her hatred and humiliation. All the pain he’d inflicted on her seemed to writhe within the confined of the spell to give it power she’d never mustered before with that spell, and leap out to cause him like pain. But she was only truly conscious of only one thing... the desperate desire to annihilate him utterly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:28 am

((OOC:
+1 Kidou and +1 fighting Shikyo
+1 spirit power kajitora
+1 fighting skill Xavier
+1 Kidou Elven))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next