The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temporary Leave

Go down 
+2
Shikuro
Tenma Yamato
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Temporary Leave Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:44 am

I will not be coming on for about a month and a half due to going out of town to take care of my grandmother. I will be leaving later today and I will be coming back sometime in mid July. I will miss all of you, and if anyone wants to inquire as to anything toward me while I am gone Kaoseu will be in contact with me ^_^ Have a good time guys and I'll see you later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Temporary Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:06 am

Tobad, seeya when ya come back Razz

And best wishes for your trip ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Temporary Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:49 am

Well i hope yer grandmothers okay Tenma ^_^
See ya when you get back i guess Very Happy
Miss you Smile
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Temporary Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:59 am

We'll miss you too. Have a good trip. Hope everything goes alright with your Grandmother.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

Temporary Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:02 am

Guess whos back?! Can anybody update me as to what happened during my leave? I would greatly appreciate it. I have alot of work to do in order to get back in time with my character. However I have completely finished my Shikai state creaton and will PM it to Kaiyo shortly. I will see you all online! :3
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Temporary Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:51 am

A few things different now , not sure when exactly you left so will just include that lot.

Rank up now have an application forum , we've an playing Arrancar now and a new captain , we've a crap load of new people ,quincy system gettiing changed.

Ranking up is different now ,not only do you get any powers associated with the rank but you also now get 5points to add to your stats.

O yea I'm a Mod now too Razz
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

Temporary Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:53 pm

Hmm can you send me links to where they exlain everything in detail? I wont ask you to explain it as it could be a long type, and congratulations my man Smile
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Temporary Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:58 am

Happy 18th!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Temporary Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporary Leave
Page 1 of 1