The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) Empty
PostSubject: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:15 pm

Lavi had moved into the forest of the rukongai to escape from the prying eyes of the training areas, as people had a way of judging you by how you did things, and when you were out in the middle of nowhere the eyes of others did not judge your actions, and mostly he did it all the way out there because he wanted to join the 11th division, but if anyone from there saw that he was training kidou then there was no way he was going to get into.

He was not very good with Kidou yet, and it would always be a good thing to keep in his back hand in case things should get out of control, which he had a good idea they would do at some point.
inside the forest Lavi had placed a few cans that he was going to push down with the most basic of all the Hado, so he just keept his finger pointed at the first can, and concentrated on using his spritual pressure to throw the can away with shö.
It was not a very strong or useful kidou, but it was a good place to start for a novice like himself.

In the start he just said out loud "shö" but as he barely made the can move he tried it over and over again yelling higher and higher most likely getting the attention of someone passing close by.
He yelled out on last time focusing as much as he could, and with this last try he send the can flying, and hitting something in the distance, yet he was not sure what he hit, if it was a person or maybe a tree.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:30 pm

Ri was on his way to the mountain plateau he like to train at when he came he spotted someone practising Kidou. He altered course for the person but on his way one of the kidou weather it was a stay or intentional shot can went straight for Ri.

Ri with only a flash of his Zanpakuto destroyed the can then flash stepped himself behind self first toward Lavi then again to his back. He placed his hand on Denno and with a evil smile spoke.

"Hado one thrust" Ri called at the Kidou pushed Lavi way from Ri with only a light force as Ri realized Lavi was only a student and didn't want to hurt him.

"Should watch your aim" Ri said speaking with a smug grin on his face. "Hit wrong person with that and you could be in trouble"
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Lavi was a bit surprised as this person was so quick, it was unlike the speed he had seen before, and as he got pushed lightly ahead he turned around with a bit mad look on his face, who did this punk think he was coming here and acting all so high and mighty, he did not seem like a high ranking person either "and why should you care, out here it dose not matter who it hit" Lavi could feel he was not up for a fight at the current situation, he had exhausted himself by trying to just perform the first Hado, and however this was he was fast, way to fast.

He was not even going to try and draw his Zanpakuto as this person would be at him in the matter seconds if he tried to do anything "if people do not watch where they are headed, then its their own fault if they are hit" Lavi was not happy for people who acted high and mighty against him as he mostly just wanted to hit them down to show them where they stood
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Ri looked up at Lavi who was at least a foot taller then him but Ri merely smiled at him with his toothy grin. He knew he Lavi was no threat to him but he didn't wonder why Lavi was so worked up.

"Ri O'Nocht eleventh seat of squad eleven" Ri said ignoring Lavi's hot headed comments and staying his normal calm and peaceful self. "It's customary to introduce your self and when you nearly hit someone with a can it customary to say sorry but since I pushed you well call that one quits"
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:04 pm

Lavi seemed like he was hit by a truck when Ri o'nocht said he was from the 11th squad, that was the worst possible situation he could come in, it was the exact reason going out here to get away from the kind of people like him that could see him working on kidou, and he then looked a bit away as what Ri said about nearly hitting someone "yea yea I guess you are right about that, and the name is Lavi Kusajishi by the way academy student" Lavi's voice was not really proud or anything, he was more like a bit annoyed when he said it, cause he hated just being a student and not able to get more out into the field, as the academy was just a pain "but why are you all the way out here anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:19 pm

"I don't know decided to see for far I can get using Shunpo before I tire" Ri said in a innocent kind of voice , it was the truth in a way but he didn't want people knowing both his training spot of the mountain plateau so he kept that little secret to himself.

"Hey I got an idea" Ri said as he came up with a way of entraining and training himself all at the same time. "I'll use Shunpo and you have to try hit me it can be a game"

Ri smiled broadly at his own idea , he did love playing games especially when there was a risk of getting hurt in them , it just added to the fun.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:30 pm

This guy was planning on runing in circles around him if he got the chance, but hitting tin cans had also gotten a little boring, a moving target, and a fast moving target to make matters worse could be a good way for him to get better at hitting his opponents, and also training his Hado, and maybe even take a shot at the 4th Hado Byakurai should the opportunity arise "alright fine, I am up for it, but no whining if I hit you then, cause it was your own choice" his plan was to first just his his Zanpakuto, but if that did not help, then he would try his luck with the Hado

Lavi drawed his sword and held it in one hand, as that would leave the biggest mobility for his attacks without having to move too much around himself.
His left hand tightened around the handle, and he got ready to attack this guy, he was an 11th seat, so it would be hard to hit, but he was still going to try his best, he was no second rate nobel fighter, he was self taught from the Rukongai, no way he was going to give up that easy
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:48 pm

"You should learn to enjoy your self if you always serious your gonna have a boring life" Ri said grinning. He wasn't sure why Lavi drew his Zanpakuto considering he was suppose to be using Kidou but it was easy to dodge a Zanpakuto then Kidou so made no difference to him. Ri made a slight movement with his foot and flash stepped behind Lavi.

"Start. Tag your it" Ri said as tipped Lavi's shoulder then flash stepped a good few metre away to Lavi's right then flashed again to lavi's left. Ri wanted to see how long he could keep flash stepping till either he slowed down or movement came predictable enough to guess where he'd be.

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Lavi at first swing around to slash out at at Ri, but he was already gone, and guessing his position was near impossible in the current situation, he just had to trust his instincts here.
Lavi tried to listen more intense to where Ri was moving, and he then hit out to the left at a time he would guess Ri would be there, and if he was not he would point his finger towards the direction he felt his presence, as with moving that much with shunpo made sure his spiritual pressure was not hidden "shö!" the force got send out in the direction, and he hoped that it would hit him
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:25 pm

Ri stopped flash stepping for a moment to gain his baring he'd moved to different location and lost where he was in term of his direction to Lavi. He herd Lavi called out a Kidou aim for him.

The Kidou was on target but Ri had seen it in time to simple flash step a few inches out of it path as something of a taunt. He didn't linger there long and flash stepped again appeared over Lavi's head then flashed again before lavi could do anything.

Ri was enjoying himself but he notice with each step he could feel his accuracy grow more and more inaccurate and knew he must be tiring but he hadn't slowed down yet.

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:10 am

Lavi saw his chance when Ri took the way of taunting him by stepping on his head, that kind of move was very risky even for a seated captain.
Lavi quickly pointed out his finger to the direction Ri had taken, and said out loud "byakurai" a white lightning rushed towards Ri, leaving little time to evade, and hopefully this would work, he was not very experienced in its use, so the damage would be limited, and he would not use it in a real fight as it was too weak, but atleast if it hit it would leave a smoking hole in his clothes
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:23 am

Ri was already a good distance away from Lavi when he half way through the Kidou. He watch the pretty lightening spiral up towards the heaven then vanish from sight. He was surprised Lavi saw him when he flash stepped above him as he was only there for less then a second.

Ri flash stepped nearer to Lavi and start pacing around him , He could feel his flash step get weak as the games went on the he need so same more energy to make it to the plateau for his real training.

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Lavi knew on more destructive spell, but it required a long incantation, that would not only prepare Ri for the attack, but would also make himself very open and vulnerable while preparing the kido, he needed to stop Ri from moving somehow, even if it was only temporary Lavi listened to his surronding again to find Ri, it took him some time to get out the exact location an where he was heading before he pointed out his finger, and said really fast "Bakudo four Hainawa" out from his finger came a golden reitsu rope that would go after Ri and try to get his arms sealed behind his back, the real reason behind this was not to catch him, but rather to distract him long enough to get another kido thrown out.

Lavi placed his index and middle finger up infront of himself "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo 9 Geki!" If Ri had stopped for the rope and moved away how Lavi had predicted, he would end up getting hit by a red light that would paralyse him for a short time, and hopefully that would give him the opening he had been waiting for
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 am

Ri watched as the golden rope hurdled it self at him , he smiled as he let his reiatsu flow and as the rope were nearly upon his he preformed a quick slash with his Zanpakuto and returned it to his sheath.

Ri smirked as red lights started to fill the area around him and would soon engulf him and paralyse him or so that was the intention of the kido. He raised his hands and join them as he concentrated his reiatsu.

"Bakudo fifteen blinding flash" Ri said in a near whisper and no soon the words said did the entire sparing area was submitted to a blinding flash of light. The force of Ri's reiatsu had null the effect of Lavi which was the kido's intent but Ri wasn't sure if it would work but luckily it did.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:17 pm

Lavi was not ready for the sudden attack from Ri, so he was blinded, but it did not mean he was defenceless, he still had his hearing, he was pretty good when it came listening to his surrounding, so his best choice now was to wait for Ri to make a wrong move, so he could counter act him, though it was clear he only had very few shots left, so he had to make them count, but Ri was too fast for him at the current time, but Ri had slowly gotten slower by each move, so if he could keep himself going for a few minutes he would be able to hit him
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Ri walked a few yard away from the blinded Lavi and took a seat on the ground watching as Lavi prepared himself for an attack that wasn't coking. Ri had to much honour to use a cheap tactic like blinding the enemy and then attack , it was far to cowardly for him.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Lavi knew he what he was expecting was not an attack, but a sound to point out his next attack.
So far Ri had made no attempts of attacking, which meant that he just had to make use of this, Ri would not move now that Lavi was blinded, so a single sound was all he needed, so it was all or nothing now, Lavi heard the steps of Ri as he moved to where he could wait, Lavi heard his chance, pointed out his finger, and said silently so Ri would not hear him "hado four byakuri" a quick white lightning fired at Ri, and if it did not hit, then atleast he would have gotten Ri on the move again, and just had to use his hearing until his sight was regained.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Ri saw the lightning coming straight for him and since his leg were crossed he could move them in time but did then next best thing and let his back fall to the ground so his body was flat lying on the ground.

The lightning passed over him and just barely missed him , Ri thought he was done for and could honestly say that was more luck then anything else. Ri knew the blindness would ware off soon and so stood up and started pacing.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 am

Lavi slowly was able to see again, and kept looking around for Ri, he was able to hear him pretty good, and combined with his somewhat poor ability to sense spiritual pressure he was pretty sure of where Ri was, it was not perfect to the point where he could say exactly where he was, but it was pretty accurate.
Lavi could now see again, and Ri was on the move again, and he could see where his attack had hit a tree, so he had not it Ri, that was a bit of a disappointment, as that was the biggest opening that had shown itself, so now he was almost back where he started, and to make matters worse he was also getting near his limit, but knowing that Ri was in the 11th squad did give him another attempt to attack "you are really fast, is there a secret behind this?" so far all the 11th squad members he had meet had been arogant and loved to talk highly of them self, so if he could make Ri talk, he could also know the precise place of where Ri was heading, it was a long shot, but he had to place everything he had left in to one last attempt, it was all or nothing now
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:44 am

"It's Shunpo the art of using Reiatsu to increase ones movements" Ri said explaining his speed but a little confused most Shinigami could recognize shunpo and near it's principals. Ri could think of two reason why Denno ask such a question , one was to buy time to gather his reiatsu and then the other was to buy time to come up with a plan both clever in their own right.

"Truth is my Shunpo is not near as fast as it should be" Ri said shrugging his shoulder as he walked in a perfect circle around Lavi. "That why I'm using so much to gain experience and improve my technique"
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:21 am

before Ri was done talking Lavi pointed his finger on the ground where Ri was headed "shö" a bit of force his the ground and threw sand up at Ri hopefully blinding him as he passed by so fast, now he had to take care of his hearing if he was to have any hope of stopping him long enough to get a hit in "Beni Fushi" a high pitched tone emited out to try and deafen Ri, and if up til now it had been succesful he would continue, but in case of failure he would have stopped.

Next step was a simple offence to try his last attempt at hitting Ri, either it worked, or it was a no go, first he made a kind of drawing in front of himself before pointing out his palm like he was going to push something "crimson flame" an energy beam of reitsu would then come out from his palm to attack, and he could feel how he was getting ready to collapse from exhaustion, but he was not ready to give up just yet, he pointed out his finger for one last attack that either hit or missed "byakurai!" the last attack of white lightning would rush towards Ri, and after that, no matter the outcome Lavi would have to give up
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:16 am

Ri let the first kido try and entangle him but after allowing his spiritual pressure to flow the kido was too weak to restrain him but the next but a sever ringing in his ear then left like someone was cutting his eye off.

He struggled on withstanding the ringing ,thought he noticed he could not hear and in a kido fight that was dangerous as expect for visual examination Ri had no idea what was coming.

A Crimson energy beam was shot at him next but Ri easily recognized it . He pulled his Zanpakuto from his sheath and cut through the beam dispersing it. He thought of charging and just ending the fight but then he saw the lightening coming for him.

He place his sword in it's patch but let go just before contact , the sword shook and rattled as it cut into the ground and stuck but the lightening. The lightening flowed around it for a moment then was absorbed into the ground.

Ri took back his Zanpakuto ,recovering a small shock as he did. He point his Zanpakuto at Lavi and prepared to end the fight if Lavi didn't
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:27 am

Lavi could see that his attack at least had a little effect, so it was not all a futile attempt, but he had used up much of his energy, and only saved enough so that he could get back to the barracks and rest, he feel on his knees, and placed his his hands on his lap, and began making a small laugh "seems it over now, I cant really go on much longer" Lavi looked up and smiled at Ri "well it seems you are way to fast for me" he was a sore loser, but he knew when he had lost, he just wouldn't show that he was a bit annoyed about losing without getting a clear hit in
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:35 am

"Meh , Don't be discouraged" Ri said lazily and he smiled broadly at Lavi ,the fight was hardly a even match so Ri wasn't going to rub it in not that he would if the fight was even.

"Right then I'm off" Ri said as he cracked his fingers gave a goofy smile then using flash stepped vanished and started making his way to the mountain plateau to do some real training which was his originally intent
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:20 am

After Ri had left Lavi made his way back to the barracks so he could rest up, but atleast his understanding of using kido did increase more then he had anticipated that day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)   Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training in the field (Ri O'Nocht please)
Page 1 of 1