The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) Empty
PostSubject: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Shikuro had been wandering around for a while, as he had a habbit of doing now, since it seemed something interesting happened when letting his feet lead the way, the last time might have been more interesting than he first expected, but it was allright in the end anyway.
As he looked around he soon realized he weren't very far away from the 11th squad barraks, which was an very interesting. he started carefully walking closer, though he could easily be seen he didn't fit in around here, wearing his simple academy clothes, though it had some personal interest to see this place.
"So this place is Kaiyo is leading... wonder what kind of people she has under her..."
He blurted out really not thinking at all, he was much to concentrated on getting his curriosity settled, since he had been wondering what this place looked like for some time now.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Kaoseu walked up silently next to the Shinigami student, a fresh bandage on the hole in his shoulder.
"Eh, the usual. Hard-headed fighters, obnoxious blowhards. And then there's people like me. I use my brain just as much as my brawn. Although I don't love fighting, I enjoy a good one. What're you doin' over here?" he asked in more of a rapid-fire fashion.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Ri was sitting high in a tree over looking the squad eleven serenity garden. He found himself coming in the same spot a few times now , he enjoyed the garden with it's quietness and peacefulness , it's sights smells and sounds and being high up in the sky made him comfortable and gave him a lovely view over the garden and entire barracks.

He still was score over his fights with Kuro Kaoseu and Kuro, how he was still alive was beyond him. His limb hadn't forgiven him and were mending slowly but his mind was only growing stronger and more experienced.

He was near nodding off when he caught sight of Kaoseu unmistakeable white hair near the main entrance talking to some student or at least someone wearing student uniform.

Gracefully he leaping from the tree and landed on the roof of the barrack , the moment his legs left pressure they crying in pain but Ri kept it within. He stepped on the roof and landed beside Kaoseu.

"Harassing student now are we?" Ri said putting his arm over Kaoseu shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Shikuro took a few steps to the side, he knew he wasnøt actually trying to stealth his way in to this place, though he didn't care about being found, all his mind was on, was the sentence he spoke before this guy heard it, would he be mad cause he didn't reffere to Kaiyo as captain, or did this guy not notice it? hopefully the second.

Before he could even get his head straight and actually answer he almost bit his tongue as there appeared this other guy, also a Shinigami of the 11th squad perhaps atleast the two of them knew eachother, how well didn't matter, but the way he acted was a clear sign of them knowing eachother.
"Ehm... Just Looking around a bit..."
It was first now Shikuro actually grasp fully what Kaoseu meant with his words, so 11th squad weren't all fight lovers though after meeting their captain he should already know that.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Kaoseu chuckled lightly to himself at the student's reaction to both himself and Ri. He noticed how nervous he seemed and patted him on the back lightly.
"Relax, it's fine. No one here's gonna hurt you. Kaiyo wouldn't allow it, unless you were sparring. Besides, you seem interested. Want a tour? Whad'ya say, Ri? Wanna tag along? And it's not harrassing until I hang him upside down by his robes." he said, then laughed and told the kid he was just kidding.
"I'm Kaoseu, by the way. Got a name?" he added.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:15 pm

"Hanging sounds fun or he could throw him into the gardens pond and watch Kaiyo rip him a new one" Ri said with a pure evil grin on his face. Ever since he became a member of squad eleven he'd found scaring students eminence fun

"Or we would show him the hollow we keep and see how he fares fighting six of them at once" Ri said completely lying but he doubt the students would really think about it much."O I'm Ri O'Nocht eleventh seat of squad eleven. You can address me as sir or your royal highness"
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Shikuro took a deep breath, this was nothing, nothing compared to their captain, and her he had yelled at, though this was seated officers and had to be treated with a somewhat respect.
"Shikuro Nara..."
These guys seemed to be unknowing of him having met their captain, or else they wouldn't be useing her as a tool for spreading fear here, which comforted him in not being so scared when knowing these guys was trying no less than to scare him.
"Think I will adress you Ri... if thats alright, and a tour would be, fine I guess?"
Shikuro tilted his head, not sure if he was going to be hit for that comment or not.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:31 pm

Kaoseu laughed and saw Shikuro tilt his head slightly after he spoke, as if afraid to be hit. Just to toy with him, Kaoseu raised a hand and balled it, then brought it down fast towards Shikur's face. At the last monet, he hooked his arm and allowed his momentum to turn his body towards the door and he pointed, grinning wickedly.
"I swear Ri, sometimes... Haha, get down here and let's go." he said as he grabbed Shikuro's shoulders and began pushing him towards the door and into the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:43 pm

"Yea you can call me Ri or ass-hole either one I'm know as both" Ri said as he grinned broadly and followed Kaoseu lead and put his arm around Shikuro's other should as he laughed.

"Thinking of joining this squad then" Ri said questioning Shikuro as they walked into the barrack and came into the main hall where a few of the other squad member were eating and just sitting out the place relax or preparing for patrols
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Shikuro closed his eyes, as he saw the hand falling down on him, but then as he couldn't feel it he opened his eyes again, a joke apparently, was all of 11th squads members like this, or was it just these two.
"Ri is fine, atleast untill I get to know you better"

Shikuro looked over to his shoulder for a second as he felt Ri's arm most of a reflex, his feet had started walking along, without him even noticing it yet, he looked around himself as they walked.
"Right now, its the only squad I have a reason for joining"
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Kaoseu sobered up from his happy mood, the thrill he'd had dying out suddenly. He was all tour guide/ instructor now. He guided Shikuro, Ri, and himself through the barrracks, showing him all the different places there were to go. As Shikuro spoke, he wondered and then asked aloud, "And what reason do you have for joining?" He was curious to know the story behind this.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Shikuro wasn't exactly sure if his reason for joining might not get seen as a joke to these guys, it was pretty rare for an academy student to talk casually with a captain so why should they think of him speaking the truth, though he had no reason to lie either.
"Well, just the only squad that seemes interesting after talking with Kaiyo..."
He spoke innocently, not meaning any harm with his choice of words. his feet keeping to walk with the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:48 am

"Yea everyone love Kaiyo , till she decides she want to fight you" Ri said subconsciously rubbing his should where Kaiyo had sliced it to ribbons after their fight over in academy sparing ground

"All down there is the bedrooms , Those doors are the inside training rooms and thats the door to the garden if you value your life never cause a noise in or anywhere near there Or Kaiyo will kill you Ri said remember the quite frightening warning he'd gotten when he and Kaoseu first arrived
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:06 am

Shikuro takes a few quick steps over to watch the garden, silently ofcourse, since trying to proove something they've just warned him about might not be such a good idea, though he still didn't fear Kaiyo, he wanted to but just couldn't fear her.

After his eyes have made is glance through the garden he looks back.
"So Kaiyo likes the garden?"
Shikuro tilted his head, actually he didn't know what to ask, though this seemed the only reasonable one at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Kaoseu snickered as he replied, "Likes? No, she loves that place, and so does everyone else. You be careful in there, or someone may try ta getcha. That's not a joke." They then continued on, amking a full cirvuit of the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:56 pm

As Ri walked with the group through the barrack a hellbutter fly appeared flying above the group. It whispered to Ri then flew off again vanishing from sight. Ri chuckled slightly then turned to the other.

"Right I'm off talk to you lads later" Ri said as he started running off before he'd finished the sentence. In the blink of an eye Ri was gone from the barracks running of to only he knows where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)   Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking around a bit. (Kaoseu Enjel and Ri O'Nocht please)
Page 1 of 1