The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Registration Date : 2010-05-09

Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro) Empty
PostSubject: Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro)   Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:22 pm

Summertime. The day was full of humidity, the rays of the sun unblocked by the sky vacant of clouds, the temperature was 72 degrees and it only got worse as the incredibly hot day went on. Nathan was a bit agitated by the fact that he had to be on patrol for the ScS7 on such a day, his adventures led him to the South-West end of Karakura town. Driving over the bridge to Karakura from the neighboring town was Nathan, in his Sekki sekki coatted Van with several assault rifles and handguns in the back as well as one fully loaded Grenade launcher, Nathans absolute favorite weapon a bit aggrivated at the fact that he had to travel so far from ScS7 HQ merely to put a bullet in the head of a rouge shinigami. Driving the car was one of his many useless colleagues, a rookie to ScS7. He was a great driver, but he was too nervous. Nathan looked out the window in the passengers seat to look at the glassy surface of the sea with his head help up by his right hand as its elbow rested on the side of the car seat. He was getting bored quickly and wanted a cigarette badly, so he opened the glove compartment with his left hand and searched through it to try and find a cig. Instead he felt a seed like item. He grabbed it and took it out to see, after examining it closely between his left index finger and his left thumb, that it was Hollow bait. Nathan gave a small smile to his partner and then pressed his foot agaisnt the brakes of the car bringing it to a screeching halt and surprising the young new recruit. Nathan opened the door to the passenger seat and then walked out of the car and his partner followed taking out his Baretta cautiously. " Uh. . . Sir- Private Nathan, what are you- " He was silenced by what Nathan did, he held the hollow bait high over his head still between his left index finger and his left thumb and then squeezed the hollow bait until finally it crumbled. The recruit widened his eyes and quickly ran up to Nathan in order to grab his shoulder and turn Nathans body around so that they were face to face "Tell me that wasn't Hollow bait. . . " Said the scarred recruit, but his question was already answered; a Garganta opened several hundred yards directly over the bridge and from it Hollows of all kids started pouring out. At first it seemed to be 3 or 4 but Nathan could sense 8, but only 5 came out. The recruit started shivering in fear as he ran back to the Van to try and call for backup, but after their last mission, Nathan destroyed the radio out of anger and because of his code of honor. "HOLY FUCK WHAT DO WE DO? THERE ARE TOO MANY! THEY ALL LOOK LIKE MATURE HOLLOWS TOO! WHAT THE FUCK! NATHAN WHAT DO WE DO! WE DON'T EVEN HAVE POWERS, WE'RE GONNA DI-" Nathan backhanded the Recruit after walking slowly to him while he was over reacting to the situation. The man fell to the ground, being over whelmed by the right hand and looked at Nathan confused. Nathan scratched his head and walked towards the back of the Van. "Please, shut up and grab a gun. Nathan said as he opened the back of the Van and liberated his grenade launcher and .357 Magnum revolver. The Recruit remained on the ground for a few minutes before nodding and getting up and walking to the back of the Car to grab ammo for his handgun. Nathan jumped on the top of the Car with ease and awaited the Hollows to approach him and his recruit.
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro)   Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:47 pm

It is ready now. Post everyone! This will be vital to the plot I bet.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Male
Number of Posts : 14
Quote : "That'll be 5.99, sir"
Registration Date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro)   Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:05 pm

ooc: My my, I wonder what my part in all of this is.

Ic:
Dr.Ken was standing on a Sky scrapper, One mile away from the bridge that led to the neighboring town. He was smoking a cigarette and his suit wardrobe was kind of dirty, behind him was a pile of Shinigami bodies. Some weren't dead, others were but it wasn't Kens problem, his only concern was with the actions taking place over the bridge he stared at. Garganta seemed to open just above the bridge and a few Hollows came out, all seemingly large. Ken looked back to the pile of shinigami bodies and then walked over to them, lifting up the bald one on the top. "Do you mind opening a Seikomon gate for me before you die? I really need to get to Seireitei." Before the guy could respond, he died in Kens hands, Dr.Ken threw him back on top of the pile and then looked towards the Gargantas opened above the bridge becoming slightly curious as to what was taking place down there. Perhaps Ken would get answers as well as ideas as to how to get to Seireitei when he got to that area. With the Hollows coming out of there, it would be possible that Captains and Seated officers would soon go to see what was going down over there. Ken levitated slowly into the air and finally flew towards the scene.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro)   Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:59 pm

Kuro emerged from a senkaimon not far from where the disturbance was occuring. He glanced over toward the gargantua and saw the five hollows that had shown themselves. *sigh* This doesn't look like it was worth dragging me here. Kuro had been sent as an assurance that the hollows would be dealt with efficiently seeing as the Seireitei was shorthanded on strong shinigami at the moment. But with not even one menos in the mix, he was feeling that this would be a very boring mission. Wasting no time, he flash stepped closer while preparing his reiatsu for the fight.
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro)   Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Nathan caught the eye of a shinigami. His reiatsu was firm and gritty, almost as if he wasn't a regular shinigami. When Nathan turned his body to face the shinigami, Nathan just stared with a blank expression at the shinigami as though he didn't know how to react to his presence but Nathan already knew how to greet the shinigami. "Hello at last Shinigami Captain." He said lifting his grenade launcher up over his shoulder keeping the business end pointed towards the small crowd of Hollows. "Mind doing me a favor and taking care of those Hollows before they consume my Body." Nathan demanded in a indirect way while looking at the Shinigami with his eyes being hidden behind the lens of his glasses which were shinning because of the light of the sun, but his mouth was in the form of a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro)   Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Kuro arrived at the scene of the invasion and drew his zanpakuto as he prepared to fight. He saw another shinigami using houho to come through the air towards the gargantua. He seemed somewhat familiar, but Kuro was terrible at remembering names and shrugged off the feeling. But closer than him were two...were they human? They could see the hollows, but he couldn't feel their reiatsu like superhumans. (ooc: remember, shinigami can't normally detect bount reiatsu) He didn't feel that they were dangerous, but he didn't like the way the one was addressing him. He decided to keep his guard up as he released his shikai and fired a blast out of his palm towards the hollows. Four of them scattered, but one was slow and got hit right in its mask. As it began to fade, Kuro flash stepped closer to continue the fight up close.
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro)   Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:23 am

Within seconds the surrounding Hollows dispersed at the incredibly High spirit energy of another that followed behind them in the Garganta, This fellow however opened the Garganta even more so that his Scyscraper sized body could fit through. Nathan turned his head to find a Menos grande walking through a Garganta and Nathan gave the Hollow a very disappointed face when in fact he was agitated at the fact that he provoked a Menos to come into Karakura. The other Four hollows went into different directions of Karakura but were handled by other members of the Omnikoutsu, whether or not they were here by the Captain before Nathans word was unknown. Nathan looked at the Captain and then to his inferior partner who was shaking so violently that he accidentally fired his gun towards the ground twice. Nathan looked back at the Shinigami captain and smiled with the corner of his mouth, "I don't mean to state the obvious but there is a Menos coming at this bridge. . . " Nathan said as the Hollow trudged through the water beneath the bridge while moving towards the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro)   Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:13 pm

ooc: Sry, I don't know how I managed to miss the fact that you had posted. My bad.

IC: Kuro sighed. Another menos. They were showing themselves a lot lately. This couldn't be random. This matter would have to be investigated soon so the gotei could avoid any tragedies from occuring with these frequent menos attacks. I guess they did need me here after all...

Leaping in front of the menos's face, Kuro extended a long blade of golden energy from his gauntlet and fell to the ground slicing it through the center of the hollow's front. Hardly an effort for him, seeing as how stupid and sluggish menos grande usually were. Composing himself on the ground, he walked up to the two strange people on the bridge, stopping about five yards from them to maintain some distance just in case they were dangerous.

"I am Kuro Akarui, the captain of the 2nd squad of the gotei 13 of soul society. Do you two know anything about how five huge hollows and a menos grande came to be lured to this town? Any information would be appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro)   Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soldier side. (Only Dr.Ken and Duquin and Kuro)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: