The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little added fun

Go down 
+5
Rashir
Darkness
Hageshii Yasuragi
Kaoseu Enjel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

A little added fun Empty
PostSubject: A little added fun   A little added fun I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Something we do on one of the sites I mod on is we have sort of a Battle Royale. We try to schedule them monthly and usually do it where everyone can get involved. It's pretty fun, it just takes a bit of organization and order. I just thought we could use somethin to spice up the roleplaying around here a bit. Plus, I know sometimes people get a little bored doing the same things over and over again, and a Battle Royale like this will never be the same twice, plus it was a way for some people to clean out characters they don't wanna use anymore to start fresh, sonce we had a character limit as well. It's just a thought, but tell me what ya think. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male
Number of Posts : 84
Location : Does it really matter? By the time you find out you're dead anyway.
Quote : They call it the balance. I call it hypocritical bullshit.
Registration Date : 2010-05-20

A little added fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little added fun   A little added fun I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:44 pm

I think it's a great idea, everyone gets to brawl, laugh, cry, and even kill. It's a great way to test your self in a vairety of situations at once, and considering you and I came up with it on the site we moderate for I think we should give it a go. Of course we'll need everyone who wants in to participate and make a sort of posting order, say like a roster signup sheet, anyone who wants in posts on the sheet and thats the order we post the battle in. We will also need the cooperation and permission of the admins and moderaters. I think the moderators and admins should hold a sort of meeting via chat, email,, confrence, or roleplay, and take a vote. If there is a pole and it isn't via roleplay, I ask that someone please inform us, the site, of the outcome.

lol! anger lol!
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

A little added fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little added fun   A little added fun I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:07 pm

yeha but say if kaito were to be involved...
Then we would all die...
heck any of the captains...
But hey if there is a VC level nonshinigami hey that distracts captains Very Happy

i would like this...
Back to top Go down
Rashir

Rashir

Male
Number of Posts : 27
Job/Interests : Aspiring musician/College freshman
Quote : "The world is made of hawks and crows. The people who are crows stay on the ground and fight over food. Those who are hawks are beautiful, majestic, and soar over the rest. The crows take flight by taking the hawks to the ground, but a true hawk just keeps soaring." -My Beloved Mother
Registration Date : 2010-05-08

A little added fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little added fun   A little added fun I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:14 am

A good way to make this fair would be making it so everyone is just a normal samurai, not even a shinigami. We could use any weapon, within reason, but no powers or effects. That way, if a low ranked person roleplays better, they could beat even a captain.
Back to top Go down

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Registration Date : 2010-05-09

A little added fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little added fun   A little added fun I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:24 am

You have my vote.

It would be amazing to start rping as different types of people. Though of course Ooc.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

A little added fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little added fun   A little added fun I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:02 am

Yeah, who doesn't love a bit of Battle Royale Razz i'm all for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

A little added fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little added fun   A little added fun I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

A little added fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little added fun   A little added fun I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:11 pm

It'll be scary taking away our special weapons and abilities, but where's the fun without a little danger hear and there? Sounds like fun to me too.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

A little added fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little added fun   A little added fun I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:50 pm

I though about this and I've made a system for pairing up combatants if you all wanted... More like a tournament...

All characters (Except hollows for obvious reasons) can join and use any abilities they desire. I can make two lists for contestants, PCs and NPCs. Obviously since not all of our characters can fill up every rank of the tourney, NPCs will be given to whoever wants them. It is very possible that 2 rank 8s may go up against a rank 11 since there is only one captain commander. Though some one could play as a rank 11 quincy, super human, or bount. There will be two arenas, 1 death and 1 knockout arena, so if you wanted your characters to live through this then you'd fight in the knockout. The others can die off. All NPCs will be taken after the arena and placed back in the [for all players to use in an RP] box...

There can be a hollow slaughterfest as well if they wanted on the side...

Any thoughts...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

A little added fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little added fun   A little added fun I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:03 pm

I love the idea, Marly. I think it'd be awesome to have all this set up! This goes way beyond what we had before on our other site lol ^_^
Back to top Go down
Rashir

Rashir

Male
Quote : "The world is made of hawks and crows. The people who are crows stay on the ground and fight over food. Those who are hawks are beautiful, majestic, and soar over the rest. The crows take flight by taking the hawks to the ground, but a true hawk just keeps soaring." -My Beloved Mother

A little added fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little added fun   A little added fun I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:45 am

I think that there should be some sort of reward for winning the death arena, at least. Risking your character dying off deserves something.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

A little added fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little added fun   A little added fun I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:57 am

Well if you don't want your character to die then he/she goes in the knockout arena...

Though a reward would be nice... How about we award a 100 word discount on any application. *Must say that you are using it before hand...*
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Rashir

Rashir

Male

A little added fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little added fun   A little added fun I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Nice, that's a great reward. I just might try that one out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little added fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little added fun   A little added fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little added fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Suggestions-
Jump to: