The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions Questions Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liquidus

Liquidus

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Registration Date : 2010-05-04

Questions Questions Questions Empty
PostSubject: Questions Questions Questions   Questions Questions Questions I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Okay, so far my app is finished (Although I'm indecisive so it won't be turned in until I get it perfect lol) I was wandering if there is an approval system for zanpakuto? Not that my character is OP, I just want to have a zanpakuto that kicks uncomfortable amounts of ass (pardon my sailor talk) My character is balanced and has weaknesses, but have far can a zanpakuto go? (I know there's no Aizens lol)

Another thing is How do you Rank up? (I'm impatient, so I have to know what to do to make my character shoot up there fast ((By no means does this mean I won't give beautiful quality rp Very Happy))

On top of that, Are there any Captain Characters to look at? (I'm a critic--a silent one, but a critic)
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Questions Questions Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions Questions Questions   Questions Questions Questions I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Okay, again, I'm no moderator or admin, but I can help you out. Ok, I'll answer your questions in order:

1) All Zanpakuto start out as regular katanas. They ask you to not worry about any changed forms or what not, seeing as you cannot unlock Shikai until you are of rank 3. So you don't even have to worry about how OP'd your sword may be, just describe it as it is at the moment.

2) You rank up by the quality, quantity, and amount of good RPing you do. That's basically all there is to that. Yes, it may take a while, but for the most part, if you're good, you don't have to worry about waitin too long.

3) The best captain character I can show you is Kaiyo, whom is the 11th Squad captain: https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/accepted-custom-characters-f6/kaiyo-saiyouko-t1184.htm

Well, I hope I helped enough. Anymore questions, lemme know.
Back to top Go down

Questions Questions Questions
Page 1 of 1