The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi! My name is Dr.Ken,

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Male
Number of Posts : 14
Quote : "That'll be 5.99, sir"
Registration Date : 2010-05-20

Hi! My name is Dr.Ken, Empty
PostSubject: Hi! My name is Dr.Ken,   Hi! My name is Dr.Ken, I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:52 am

I am a member here as you many know (Since I am posting) and I am here to RP as though I were in a bleach world! I am sure to enjoy my stay here. I am a moderately skilled Rper and I get along with everyone who gets along with me. My brother is Nathan (He is actually my step brother but meh) and he told me this site is okay and not too big so I decided to join too!

I have a question; Are Vizards allowed? I see Quincy are but my interest lies with Vizards.
Back to top Go down

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Registration Date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Hi! My name is Dr.Ken,   Hi! My name is Dr.Ken, I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:58 am

Nathan is my RP characters name, the name I go by around here however is 47. And welcome at last guy who I have yet to meet.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi! My name is Dr.Ken,   Hi! My name is Dr.Ken, I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Oh Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi! My name is Dr.Ken,   Hi! My name is Dr.Ken, I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:19 pm

hey there new member Very Happy
Welcome to the site, and in answer to your question i don't think we do currently allow Vizards i'm afraid. I'm Kaiyo one of the admins here *waves*
If you have any issues etc feel free to send either myself or any of our other highly capable mods/admin a pm ^_^
See ya around
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi! My name is Dr.Ken,   Hi! My name is Dr.Ken, I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Hello to you too, and-

*Pinches the Blonde kid in the avatars' cheeks*

Aren't you adorable Hi! My name is Dr.Ken, Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi! My name is Dr.Ken,   Hi! My name is Dr.Ken, I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Dr.Kenjikouto wrote:

I have a question; Are Vizards allowed?
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Hi! My name is Dr.Ken,   Hi! My name is Dr.Ken, I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Kaiyo wrote:
in answer to your question i don't think we do currently allow Vizards i'm afraid.

AND DON'T PINCH KAIYO!! I'LL KILL THEE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Hi! My name is Dr.Ken,   Hi! My name is Dr.Ken, I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:02 pm

sidetraking the welcome: I dont think you would need to Kaiyo would kill him...

Either way vaisards could be unlocked but you would be a shinigami first and you would have to be X rank to prove that your a capable rper and wont misuse the Power... Or at least thats what think... im a lowly mod so ehh...

ANYWAY im Darkness...otherwise known as hageshii, or Pajaro, or Kuroi... im usually online... Welcome Bravo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! My name is Dr.Ken,   Hi! My name is Dr.Ken, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! My name is Dr.Ken,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: