The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Chance Meeting?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

A Chance Meeting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting?   A Chance Meeting? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Kaoseu grinned, automatically seeming to have a good idea of what kind of person this guy was. "Forget about da apologies. And you wanted an interview, eh? Lemme guess, 12th division hopeful? And I'm not that eager to fight, just eager to see what kind of strength there is here. Hehe, ya think I have a better grasp? Ya know, I coulda been a 12th Division. Almost decided on that much too. But her reiatsu ain't got nothin to do with it. It's her skill, period. She fought me fairly, with the same amount of reiatsu I possess. Well, for the most part. And yeah, that's the name. You?" he answered in rapid fire, the same as the questions came. He didn't know why, but he figured he and this guy would get along fairly well.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male
Number of Posts : 84
Location : Does it really matter? By the time you find out you're dead anyway.
Quote : They call it the balance. I call it hypocritical bullshit.
Registration Date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting?   A Chance Meeting? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Hageshii figured this would be almost as good as a captain interview, so why not take it? " Names Hageshii, Hageshii Yasuragi. 12th division? No way in seireitei. 13th is where I wanna go. you 11th squad guys are bit dull minded for me and the 12th squad are just as bad if not worse then you. I would prefer to keep my mind sharper than my blade, although, it isn't useless to me I would prefer to not have to use it. Anyways, back to what I was saying. It seemed you had a more adept tolerance to fighting. If I become a captain I wouldn't have held back. At the same time I would have never put myself in the type of situation where I would need to refrain from a lethal blow. Kaiyo has skill, but no one is unbeatable. It's unfortunate that a previous captain must die or promoted to royal guard before a new one can be appointed. Haven't they ever heard of retirement?" Hageshii chuckled as he ended his sentence. "I almost forgot." Hageshii held out his hand to shake. "Nice to meet ya'."
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting?   A Chance Meeting? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Kaoseu chuckled good-heartedly as well as he took the offered hand and shook it firmly as he replied, "Kaoseu Enjel. And as for the captain thing, that only has ta do with da 11th squad, at least the dyin part, for the most part. So hat brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting?   A Chance Meeting? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: