The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Registration Date : 2010-05-09

Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge) Empty
PostSubject: Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge)   Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:43 pm

// Before I start this Topic, I would like to know who would be interetsed in Raiding Soul society with me? //
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge)   Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:06 am

((ooc: Either my Hollow or Quincy would be in... Probably My Quincy))
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge)   Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:36 am

// I suggest you use your quincy, we're going to be going into some real shit if you chose to come and a Hollow will most likely be killed faster than your quincy unless you stick with meh and follow through with the plan. . . . . //
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge)   Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:01 am

ooc: plus you'll need a quincy's help to make a stable passage into soul society anyway since you don't have a menos class hollow to rip a gargantua there.
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge)   Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:15 pm

// No problem, I'm going to Hijack a NPC's Seikomon gate. Of course with them in it and their hell butterfly. //
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge)   Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:30 pm

OOC: I'd have joined in, but my hollow isn't exactly in the most cooperative state of mind just yet.
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge)   Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:31 pm

// No disrespect; But I will force your Hollow to yield if need be. I need all the help I can get. So if you're gonna join and you need help getting your Hollow to go along with this; then I will help. //
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge)   Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:38 pm

OOC: Sure, be it by persuasion or force, helping my hollow come to the idea would work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge)   Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to kill Soul society. (Prolouge)
Page 1 of 1