The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hard to distinct (Suggestion)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Registration Date : 2010-05-09

Hard to distinct (Suggestion) Empty
PostSubject: Hard to distinct (Suggestion)   Hard to distinct (Suggestion) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Well earlier // Before I go anyfurther I want it to be known that this is in no way a complaint. // I posted in this Topic. Logn story short, because I didn't ask to be in the Topic, My post got deleted without warning and now all my hard work is unfortunately deleted. I could have saved the first part of my Long post to use in another instance which is why I am bringing this issue up here and now.

Now I don't know about everyone else; but I go around RP sites seeing people do what people do. An RP is an RP, people cross wires and tango how they want do they not? I haven't ever in my life seen an RP (I'm sure you haven't either and if you did I bet that site is Either dead or filled with n00bs who either use one liners or auto hit) in which you have to . . . . ask to get into an Open topic.

Now before the people who know what I'm talking about start posting "You have to ask to see if it's opened first" That is bull. A Default RP topic is always opened unless stated otherwise in the Topic title or description. Allow me to show you many sites that are not only successful, but have a wide range of users who have been Rping for years and will in fact say the same thing.

Nooby site but at least they know the basics.

One of the finest Bleach RP's out there

I was a Moderator on this for quite some time.

Last but not least

If you look upon each of these RP's you will see that if you make a Topic and make no distinction that it is Private, that since it is a RP SITE you are allowing it to be OPEN! So I suggest that it be added to the rules;

That if you do not type Private or Invite only in the created Topic, that you are taking the risk of allowing your Topic to welcome any other Rpers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard to distinct (Suggestion)   Hard to distinct (Suggestion) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Sounds like complaining to me well more like whining but he has a valid point though regardless of a topic being open invite-only or private I always ask for permission ,I don't know about the rest of you but I do.
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard to distinct (Suggestion)   Hard to distinct (Suggestion) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:09 pm

No matter how it sounds to you or anyone else, just to make sure people understand this;

I don't care if this suggestion is approved or not, it is merely a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Hard to distinct (Suggestion)   Hard to distinct (Suggestion) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:11 pm

I see what's going on here. I'm sorry that your hard work got erased 47, I know what time is put into our posts. I'll be the first to admit, it's confusing as to what threads are open or closed, so we'll have to decide on a standard for the situation to prevent other such disagreements in the future.
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard to distinct (Suggestion)   Hard to distinct (Suggestion) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Japan, Swords, Combat, and Video games
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Hard to distinct (Suggestion)   Hard to distinct (Suggestion) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:27 pm

I thought that was just common rp knowledge to mark your rp private if you intended it to be as such o.o
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hard to distinct (Suggestion)   Hard to distinct (Suggestion) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Duquin wrote:
I thought that was just common rp knowledge to mark your rp private if you intended it to be as such o.o

. . . My point exactly -_-
Back to top Go down
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male
Number of Posts : 41
Registration Date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Hard to distinct (Suggestion)   Hard to distinct (Suggestion) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:26 am

I stated it in the thread. My appoligies for not labeling it in the title, I'm new to roleplaying. I did however regret having your post deleted, I should have asked the mod to save it in word before removing your post. I hope this doesn't affect our relationship as roleplayers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard to distinct (Suggestion)   Hard to distinct (Suggestion) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard to distinct (Suggestion)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: