The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pantheon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuujin-D

Ryuujin-D

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2010-04-16

The Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: The Pantheon   The Pantheon I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:30 pm

I had an idea which would incorporate old mythologies. The Rising of an Ancient Pantheon of Gods who were actually Shinigami who decided to rule over a bunch of Humans. Maybe the ancient Olympian gods, Egyptian Gods, or maybe even the Pagan gods.

These Shinigami would have ruled at a time when the Shinigami Academy wasn't created which would have made it possible for them to be Rogue and not in hiding. By the time the Shinigami Academy was created they were simply overpowered and forced in to hiding and now, there is some kind of reason for them to rise again. Maybe an Item of great power or something like that. It would avoid the OPness of having an Aizen like character and make for a good plot. The pantheon could also be Arrancar instead of Shinigami which would make more sense because many ancient gods demanded human sacrifices.

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin-D

Ryuujin-D

Male

The Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon   The Pantheon I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

The Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon   The Pantheon I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:22 pm

That would be a cool storyline...so 12 shinigami (olimpians) facing off against SS, HM, and everyone else... that would be definitly good and intriging... but then again...who would be these people... id say there arnt enough people here yet to start a big plot like that...unless they teamed up with HM...or something like that
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Japan, Swords, Combat, and Video games
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

The Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon   The Pantheon I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Considering the nature of the gods powers I think they are less likely to be shinigami and more likely to be arrancar or powerful humans to be honest. Greek gods neither had shihakushou nor katana-like blades and the idea of 12 shinigami going rogue to play as gods in the human world and being able to do so unchecked for any length of time is hard to imagine o.o
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin-D

Ryuujin-D

Male

The Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon   The Pantheon I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Like I said, this would have been before the Shinigami Academy. Which was before the gotei 13 before there was an Army of Shinigami keeping something like that from happening.

All of the gods of the Pantheon don't have to be included if we don't have enough RPers, and it doesn't have to be the Olympian gods. Also, the whole katana thing only applies to their sealed form. How the gods appeared in mythology can be explained easily.
Back to top Go down

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Registration Date : 2010-05-09

The Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon   The Pantheon I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Question: Do you know why they have ONE Aizen in Bleach?
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin-D

Ryuujin-D

Male

The Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon   The Pantheon I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:39 am

No... That really doesn't have anything to do with this idea. I previously stated that there would be no Aizen like character in this plot.
Back to top Go down

Male

The Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon   The Pantheon I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Do you not understand the question at all?

And do you not understand that some people use the word God to explain something incredibly powerful?

You are trying to bring up an Era of Gods who have- No I'm not getting into their background. The fact that you are trying to bring up Gods as a plot is so unoriginal with the already powerful set of positions on the site is less. I see no reason for Shinigami "Gods" To be brought into this. If you want great power then try to become a Captain and if you want to be a rouge with great power then Become an Espada or Defect from the Soul society on your own when you feel you are strong enough; adding another orginization to the long list of Shinigami orginizations is tiring and one like this seems far too stressful and will most likely fail epically if it is approved.
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin-D

Ryuujin-D

Male

The Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon   The Pantheon I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:08 pm

You're the one who didn't understand... I'm not trying to start an argument but they're not "Shinigami Gods" They're shinigami. They were simply given the title "Gods" by Humans. They are not overpowered Shinigami they are simply Shinigami who dominated humans.
Back to top Go down

Male

The Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon   The Pantheon I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Now that you clarified that; it makes this suggestions Verdict (From me) Official Even though if you use common sense from looking at my previous posts you would already find out that. . . This idea deserves a NAY From me.

What you are telling me, is that some incredibly old Shinigami; ordinary shinigami as strong or perhaps weaker than. . . Say a Captain; just appear for no certain purpose?

Now correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that is what Character creation is for. Is it not? Cause I do not think this. . . . Suggestion deserves to go through completely as a Organization mainly because shinigami are too active in my opinion and they already have Vizards (Which aren't allowed yet) and Seireitei and anyone can merely make a character template saying they're someone from 'back in the day'.
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin-D

Ryuujin-D

Male

The Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon   The Pantheon I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:23 am

Well you're ugly.
Back to top Go down

Male

The Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon   The Pantheon I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:07 am

I know you are but what am I?

Ryuujin-D wrote:
I had an idea which would incorporate old mythologies. The Rising of an Ancient Pantheon of Gods who were actually Shinigami who decided to rule over a bunch of Humans. Maybe the ancient Olympian gods, Egyptian Gods, or maybe even the Pagan gods.

These Shinigami would have ruled at a time when the Shinigami Academy wasn't created which would have made it possible for them to be Rogue and not in hiding. By the time the Shinigami Academy was created they were simply overpowered and forced in to hiding and now, there is some kind of reason for them to rise again. Maybe an Item of great power or something like that. It would avoid the OPness of having an Aizen like character and make for a good plot. The pantheon could also be Arrancar instead of Shinigami which would make more sense because many ancient gods demanded human sacrifices.

Opinions?

For those who read this; This is the Topic.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

The Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon   The Pantheon I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Now now play nice guys... and as far as the Pantheon there are flaws and all but either way there is no such thing as a perfect plot that everyone will agree on... so throwing suggestions out there is good... but i really dont care about the plot...we just need one...and rp it...all this bickering is getting no where...altough perhaps in relation to the olypians perhaps there could be a powerful object that 12 shinigami have sworn to protect...and go rogue with their zanpaktou relating to greek god or who evers you choose abilities... and digress as a seperate orginization...but right now we just need something simple... and playable with the amount of people that we have... idiot just saying... idiot this could be playable later perhaps in another arc but like all good things they need a begining...
Back to top Go down

Male

The Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon   The Pantheon I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:28 am

Just a side note; we're not bickering we were debating until the end in which we were joking. Do you really expect us to be serious saying childish jokes like that The Pantheon Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

The Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon   The Pantheon I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Possibly...
>_>
<_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon   The Pantheon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pantheon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Suggestions-
Jump to: