The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unquestionable theory Number 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Registration Date : 2010-05-09

Unquestionable theory Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:26 pm

The mystery that shrouds Isshin and his identity.

I've been researching an awful lot of shit. Some things alot less subtle than others but in my research I came across something. Somethign unquestionable and something that makes the most fucking sense I've ever heard in my God damned life. . . . Okay I exxagerated but seriously this makes sense. Before I tell you my theory I want to point out the Facts.

Exibit A

Unquestionable theory Number 1 Kyoka_Suigetsu1x
When you look at this Gif just look at Aizens Hilt guard. Ignore everything else, Just look at its shape and its design.

Now look at Isshins Zan hilt. This is just a small piece of evidence towards my theory but add two and One together and you see so far. . . You have three.

Exibit B
Unquestionable theory Number 1 190px-IsshinsZanpakuto

Remember when Aizen Defected from Soul society? Ask yourself one question. . . Did you see Isshin there when he did so? So how is it. . . . That why is it that when Isshin finally made his grand apperance in the Arrancar arc as a shinigami, he immidiately pointed his finger at Aizen assuming that he was behind the Arrancars developement?

There is no other possible way of him knowing about Aizens defection if you were not there to witness it firsthand or before hand and he couldn't have been told if The vizard leader (Shinji) who has been a Captain before the previous generation, didn't even know about him and Urahara admitted to finally meeting him again after "All these years".

Exibit C

Yes by now you are asking yourself; Where am I going with this? But with this last piece of evidense you should be able to figure it out.

Spoiler:
Now then, Ichigo is sixteen right? and if he knew about him since he was born he had to have had a reason right? I doubt Aizen is scouting some random baby because he is a pedophile and accidentally figured out that he has the finest "raw materials" Aizen needs. And Aizen immediately realized Isshin and Vice versa as soon as Isshin came on the scene to cut Aizen off. So how is it that Aizen knows Isshin while No one else but Urahara does? And how is it that Isshin; Out of all the other Captains; Put up more of a fight for Aizen then all of the Vizards and Captains combined. Granted near the end he did say he was reaching his limit but still.

Spoiler:

Any questions?

Last edited by 47 on Thu May 13, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Japan, Swords, Combat, and Video games
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Your final spoiler explaining your theory is a stretch and your first two spoilers are blank so I'm missing vital puzzle pieces Razz
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Oh, hold on. . .
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Redone.
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Japan, Swords, Combat, and Video games
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Ah, well your theory is still a stretch and I will not make any predictions as to how things really are, but definitely will say that is not a likely outcome. Good luck though o.o
Back to top Go down
Eugenides

Eugenides

Male
Number of Posts : 21
Job/Interests : i do what i want!
Quote : "Death is not an ending. It is the transformation of your soul into the purest form of your dreams."
Registration Date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:32 pm

i think isshin is aizen! and ichigo is going to have to learn the luke/vader style! prbly not but exhibit A is very disturbing news
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:34 pm

. . . . .
Back to top Go down
Eugenides

Eugenides

Male
Quote : "Death is not an ending. It is the transformation of your soul into the purest form of your dreams."

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:36 pm

i like how you waste a post on a couple dots very...something
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:40 pm

More than a couple; 5.
Back to top Go down
Eugenides

Eugenides

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:41 pm

your right, i think that qualifies as a bunch, or several?
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Let's stop spamming this very important thread.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Chapter 405 questions that theroy...
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Yea, after seeing that Isshin can use the Getsuga Tensho like his son. . . My theory is now thrown out the window.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:33 pm

AHHHH SPOILER!!! AHHH
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:02 pm

>_> You knew the risks.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:26 am

lol...how would i have known about 405 'Questioning' this theory if i hadnt read it...HMM!!!...!!!...!!!...
Unquestionable theory Number 1 Spam
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:00 am

Duquin wrote:
Ah, well your theory is still a stretch and I will not make any predictions as to how things really are, but definitely will say that is not a likely outcome. Good luck though o.o

A stretch? lol. This is fucking shonen manga man. Let's be serious the bullshit that is put into these things is beyond belief, nothing is a out of the realms of possobility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unquestionable theory Number 1   Unquestionable theory Number 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unquestionable theory Number 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Bleach Related-
Jump to: