The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Penguin's Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Japan, Swords, Combat, and Video games
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

The Penguin's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:58 pm

I am Penguin hear me roar!

Hello all, my alias on this here site and just about everywhere else is Duquin, Duquin Delequa pronounced "Duke-Win Della-Kwah" I am also known by some as Skye Delequa or Skye The White Knight, and finally to an even smaller few I am known as Tenju using the kanji "Ten" meaning heaven and the Kanji "Ju" meaning ones nature life or the nature of ones life. Together they can be loosely translated to mean, "A life blessed by the heavens"

But enough blabbing on about my names, call me whatever you please. I have been rping for a good 6 years now and while my social rp skills are about as good as they are in real life, I'm usually the best or one of the best fighters around no matter where my travels take me. You can bet that I will be looking for quite a bit of combat during my stay here.

Now then, before I make a character I would like to ask a few questions in order to clarify some things I already suspect. Firstly, are vaizards and arrancar not allowed? I see no information on them anywhere other then that Aizen's creations were destroyed. I hope this is for fairness sake or something along those line and not because you think they can't exist without the hyougoku as I would argue differently. Don't get me wrong though, if that is the way things are then so be it, I'm not here in order to make changes, simply to rp. I'll accept the current race limitations without complaint ^^

My next question would be on the matter of character creation. Can I use my character from another site? I can offer proof that it is indeed my work. Also for the self rp do I have to use the same character? I have posts on another site that I would really like to put up as they are quite possibly my best works ever, but they are with an Arrancar whom earned the title "king of las noches" at one point.

Regardless of the answers I get I plan on rping here no matter what so please feel free to be painfully blunt if need be ^^ I look forward to spending some time here.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Welcome! I must say, What an Introduction Sir Skye The White Knight! Lol...

To answer your questions, We find Vizards and Arrancar are too Over Powered and require you to reach a certain rank in order to achieve that status. Many Captains find themselves struggling to combat one so I'd say not until rank 8...

As for your character, you may choose whatever you want. I don't care who it is as long as it is not Over Powered. (Such as Arrancar, Vizard, Shinigami Captain, etc.) All characters begin at rank 0 and work their way up. Rank 0 equivalents to the abilities of a shinigami academy student so obviously you'd have to go back in time with your character to when he/she was young. Rank is given based on your quality of roleplaying which I'll assume you'll do fine in. Be sure to use proper grammar and I love adjectives lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Well then I think things will work out just fine since the character I plan on using was an academy graduate so it wont take much editing. He simply obtained an inner hollow because of the way he became a shinigami. It is dormant and shall be for a long time ^^

And as for the self rp?
Back to top Go down

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Registration Date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Hello duquin from departed shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:28 pm

GASP!!!! How do you know my origins good sir!? Did you click the link in the c-box or are you someone whom I've come across before under a different alias? SPEAK! Reveal to me the secret of your knowledge in who I am and the place from which I hail!? *offers sacrificial cookie in exchange for this information*
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:50 pm

*looks at the cookie intensely* well I have yet to log into the C-box my good man, but how I know of this information is no big secret at all. You, The jackal, are pretty damn famous around most sites I have rped on. And yes your nickname is The jackal from this moment on! accept it. Oh and thanks for the cookie. >Sad
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:54 pm

The masochistic "fornicating jackal"...?

It's times like these that make me hate my ability to do background checks on people lol...

*also sees 47 had an account on departed shinobi*
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Hoooo? Lies, I've not seen Kenichi Ichidai even mentioned on another site. Your attempts to pet my ego are amusing my good fellow, and your knowledge of Kenichi's lesser known title of the Fornicating Jackal intrigues me. Link me to these sites on which you claim I am famous! I know that Kenichi is godly powerful and rightfully should be well known however he is not for I've never brought him outside of DepartedShinobi save an attempt at doing a cross forum tournament.

---edited as a post was made while I was posting-----

Wait Marlamin has heard of Kenichi's name as well!?!?!?!? What is this madness!?
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:06 pm

You may not have brought the Jackal out of DS but that doesn't dismiss the fact that it was indeed taken out. Oh and I do not have a account on DS, believe it or not I just love reading and spend my spare time reading posts on various RP sites.
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Well I know it still exists on Naruto Prolouge and possible some other of the sites DS previously used(we've moved around a lot)

Please link me to these other sites though. If my character is stolen and being used by others then I'd like to know about it o.o
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:18 pm

I never said it was stolen. I couldn't imagine anyone stealing such a app. If you're going to steal an app, it might as well be something that exceeds the limitations of RP apps set by the 'Gods'. The only reason why The jackal is famous is because of the rper behind it, not the app itself. Well that is my opinion and I feel as if I strayed from the topic.

I first noticed you while reading some of your many naruto rp posts. When I called you Jackal earlier I actually. . . Wasn't referring to the app you currently have up in DS.
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Well you've incited a hunt in which I've already found one person having stolen Kenichi's identity...Please just link me to where you've heard the name so I can regain my sanity >.<
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Regain your sanity?

Having a hold of such a thing is over rated.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:32 am

47, You sure you don't have an account there? I see the username Cocaine on the members list...
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:58 am

Indeed it is, unfortunately your assumption of me being Cocaine is unneccesary. The username Cocaine hasn't been used by me since 06.
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire &quot;life is hard&quot; Voltaire replied, &quot;Compared to what?&quot;

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:09 am

Ah I remember that incident, someone tried stealing cocaines identity lol. I knew i recognized that avatar from somewhere o.o
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:39 am

Mhm, apparently some people think using Cocaine as a name and Soakduo as their bount doll will make them a better Rper.
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire &quot;life is hard&quot; Voltaire replied, &quot;Compared to what?&quot;

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:32 pm

They dont realize that the massive amounts of fail they emit is just them and not their character?
Back to top Go down

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Duquin wrote:
They dont realize that the massive amounts of fail they emit is just them and not their character?

Exacta!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Penguin's Arrival   The Penguin's Arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Penguin's Arrival
Page 1 of 1