The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

It's official: I am addicted to this site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Male
Number of posts : 1093
Where the hell am i? : where indeed :/........
job/ intrests : Plant worker/writing
quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: It's official: I am addicted to this site   Mon May 03, 2010 12:02 pm

This weekend was torture for me. Not having my internet connection is driving me nuts. I love this site and all its members, so not being able to log in was excruciating. Luckily, I still have my workplace's break room and the library's computers. So even though I won't have internet at home until I move, I'll still manage to log in at least on the weekdays. (If I can't get a ride, I might even walk to the library next Saturday. Razz *sigh* I need to get my license and a car.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saroki

Female
Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: It's official: I am addicted to this site   Tue May 04, 2010 12:37 pm

You need to cure your addiction >_>

I'll tell ya'...Jeez, I wish I had the same addiction as you Kuro...For me, it's like the opposite...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

It's official: I am addicted to this site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1