The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Warhammer 40K VS Stairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saroki

Female
Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Warhammer 40K VS Stairs   Mon May 03, 2010 5:19 am

I was hanging out at my friends house today, and I had to go up the stairs to get to the bathroom. As I was walking up the polished wooden stairs, it got me thinking...How do space marines/orcs/tyranids/chaos/and necrons walk up any wooden stairs? They're armor is extremely heavy, (and those who don't use armor are 2x the regular size of a human.) So in short, they'd fall through the stairs!

I just HAD to make a picture of it, so here they are...

But even if they wher smart enough to USE the elevator, the enemy could always cut the wires! In short, if space marines and such invade earth, hide in two-story buildings.

Last edited by Saroki on Mon May 03, 2010 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : marlamin)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vlaxtocia

Male
Number of posts : 8
quote : Whoever Lays His Hand On Me To Govern Me Is a Usurper and Tyrant and I Declare Him My Enemy
Registration date : 2010-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40K VS Stairs   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:50 am

two words, Assault Marines. Suddenly beakies everywhere!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warhammer 40K VS Stairs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1