The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Internal strife leads to external struggle(OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hageshii

hageshii

Male
Number of Posts : 33
Job/Interests : Student
Quote : if violence isnt solving your problems, your not using enough
Registration Date : 2010-04-30

Internal strife leads to external struggle(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Internal strife leads to external struggle(OPEN)   Internal strife leads to external struggle(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Hageshii walked out into city as bored as he could possibly be. He was looking for a hollow so he could say he had experience fighting hollows. He couldnt really discern between spiritual presences and really didnt know what was what. He felt a spiritual presure and started torwards it as quick as he could manage. Hageshii needed experience and this pressure was about to provide quite a bit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal strife leads to external struggle(OPEN)   Internal strife leads to external struggle(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:06 pm

James was happy to be in the real world once more, he was suppose to be hunting a hollow. “God I haven’t had homework since I dropped out of school.” He grumbled closing his eyes as hunted for that spike in pressure that would signify a hollow. “There!” his red eyes snapped open as he charged forwards both of his knives still hidden in his sleeves.

He was atop the roof looking down as he waited the pressure whatever it was coming closer, looking towards the streets he noticed a young boy running, “Nah that couldn’t be what I am feeling he is nothing, but a kid.” James grumbled but, his senses told him otherwise; jumping from the roof he landed about two feet behind him. “And just what might you be kid? You’re not a hollow, what am I saying you probably can’t even see me.” James kicked a loose rock at the boy, if anything I might as well have some fun with this kid before I go back to my ‘homework.’
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male
Number of Posts : 33
Job/Interests : Student
Quote : if violence isnt solving your problems, your not using enough
Registration Date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Internal strife leads to external struggle(OPEN)   Internal strife leads to external struggle(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Hageshii turned around and formed his bow around his left wrist and while still moving backward fired an arrow straight at the shinigami with the knives who thought he was a plus or a regular human. "your DEAD wrong" he said as he released another arrow shooting both with an intent to kill.

Hageshii had to steady himself and had to really dig into the concreate to make himself stop and acess the situation. "Im no hollow and im no ordinary human, if you think you can just charge me and assassinate me your also wrong." he drew back another arrow and took looked up to aim and see what he condition of the shinigami was...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internal strife leads to external struggle(OPEN)   Internal strife leads to external struggle(OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internal strife leads to external struggle(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: