The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life away from home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Life away from home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life away from home   Life away from home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:38 pm

Kuro let a smile come to his face hearing Tsukiko's words. It seemed that her views didn't differ much from his own. He'd just learned through experience to keep his guard up when approached violently. He loosened his stance and dropped his hand to his side again, leaving his zanpakuto untouched in his robes. His face which had begun to harden into his battle glare relaxed and took its usual calm look.

"Rest assured, I had no intention of killing him. I'd rather avoid such feuds if possible."

As Tsukiko began to walk closer to the quincy, Kuro didn't take his eyes off the adversary. His face remained convincingly indifferent, but his mind was racing. It was true that he wanted to trust him and avoid fighting, but if he did anything to Tsukiko Kuro intended to pay him back.
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male
Number of Posts : 33
Job/Interests : Student
Quote : if violence isnt solving your problems, your not using enough
Registration Date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Life away from home   Life away from home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Hageshii was awestruck as both shinigami escaped his shot without him even seeing it...the female one was approching and...'Oh' that was kuroi's response to him noticing the male shinigami's reatsu he had no chance to even survive a fight with the male unless he though of a plan the first one he thought of was surrender. Surrender, not an option if he wanted to gain some ability...
Looks like he has going to surrender. Hageshii dissolved his bow and walked slowly over to the female and said 'sorry about this' and reformed his bow and started to sweep the girl's legs out from under her drawing an arrow back and firing at the male at the same time a quite inginious feat of coordination and planning for Hageshii if it works...
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female
Number of Posts : 42
Job/Interests : Shinigami, reading, and strawberries.
Quote : "When you find something specis"
Registration Date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Life away from home   Life away from home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Tsukiko would feel her feet slipping as her body fell back, her eyes watching the arrow with such worry."kuro..."She muttered his name before her body bit the ground hard. She would quickly stood."Kuro! Dodge it!"She ordeered and her gaze turned to the quincy."W-Why..why are you doing this.."She as in a trembled voice, her eyes would soften as liquids began to form there, strolling down her cheek and onto the ground before she reached out and grabbed his shirt."Please stop...please.."She would feel anger run through her veins before releasing him and turning to look at Kuro.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life away from home   Life away from home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:57 pm

Kuro saw the quincy trip Tsukiko and his eyes flashed with extreme distaste. He maintained his composure however, seeing as the quincy had not done anything physically harmful to her. He felt no worry about the arrow the quincy had fired in his direction afterward. The only problem was avoiding damage to the school building. Whipping his hand into his robes, Kuro sharply ordered, "Concentrate, Seishou Sejin!

Kuro's hand emerged from his robes clad in a black and gold ninja gauntlet with a glowing red jewel set in the palm. Kuro focused the smallest amount of power he could in his zanpakuto and fired a small stream of power in the path of the quincy's arrow. The two attacks met halfway and canceled each other out in a small burst. Kuro proceeded to flash step behind Tsukiko, putting his right hand reassuringly on her shoulder with his left palm stretched out in the face of the quincy. His gauntlet's jewel glowed brightly as he guided more power into it for later attacks, but he did not fire any at the moment. From his position, he let a smile come to his face that showed his calm attitude dispite the growing tension on the roof.
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life away from home   Life away from home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Hageshii grunted as the male shinigami countered his shot with a gauntlet he drew from his robes and was standing behind the girl and the girl wanted answers… she would soon learn that her ignorance and lack of perspective would be her truth ‘You want to know what you have done wrong!!! Why you deserve this! You shinigami think nothing of the living beings in this school or in this town! You waltz in and think that if you replace these people’s memories that you are all fine and good. In case you didn’t notice, this town in crawling with spiritually aware humans who are unaffected by the memory swaps! You ruin those the spiritually aware lives, when you leave you and a Quincy or human that remembers you mentions you they have no idea what the hell your talking about … you treat us living like cattle I’m here to end it!!!’ throughout this rant of sorts Hageshii was charging a shot that was spiked in power because of his anger and if he released it then it would have exceeded the first shot in speed and intensity, but as he was at nearly point blank range it would difficult to dodge even with flash steps but he wanted to charge this arrow to the max...

Last edited by hageshii on Fri May 07, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Life away from home   Life away from home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Tsukiko frowned at his words and she shook her head as she pushed past Kuro and walked toward him."Do you honestly believe that, that we don't care about these people?"She was upset that he had accused her and Kuro of such a heartless thing. Her heart sank lower in her chest as she bit her lower lip softly before she touched her chest."We are here to protect them and to help spirits find peace. I couldn't just.."She sighed faintly and her silver hair whipped about, her bangs softly tickled her neck and cheeks as her deep purple eyes gazed at him."I'm sorry..if you had a bad encounter with other shinigami, but i'm not like them, I care about people and so does Kuro..."
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life away from home   Life away from home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Hageshii blinded by his passion and rage said a few things before he truly couldnt gather anymore spirit energy from the spot he was, at since the area he had moved them into his arrow which was cutting his hand from just charging it, and as the more and more of his own blood fell to the ground... 'Yes i do belive that you dont care about these people at all not one bit, your hypocracy astounds me because otherwise you wouldnt be in this setting in the first place, would you? And I would't have to fight you...' and as he said those final words he fired at the female a seemingly unavoidable shot since the girl had moved into point blank range and as he fired he collapsed this kind of thing wasnt easy for an expericened Quincy and the last thing that Jageshii thought was 'I need to be able to fight like this all the time'
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life away from home   Life away from home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:08 am

Kuro stood by keeping his power focused. Letting Tsukiko get that close to the quincy, especially when he was charging another arrow, did not sit well with him. He listened as Tsukiko argued their case and the quincy let his feelings and prejudice blind him towards any negotiation. Kuro could see that charging and maintaining such a large arrow was draining the quincy. As the quincy's fingers released the shot, Kuro moved ahead with blurring speed and put himself in the arrow's path, pushing Tsukiko to the side. He didn't have time to do anything fancy. Thrusting his gauntlet forward to meet the spirit arrow, he poured his power out of his palm and formed a round shield with it about twice as wide as his hand. The shield kept his hand from being pierced by the quincy's attack, but the size of the arrow and the power it contained exploded in a fierce burst that pushed the three of them apart, sending them flying to the edges of the roof. Kuro stood up rubbing his head and walked slowly over to Tsukiko to make sure she was alright.

"That could have gone better. I should have stopped him as soon as he started charging the thing." Kuro looked over at the quincy who was now unconscious from the strain of firing such a powerful attack. "What do we do with him now? We can't just leave him here."
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Life away from home   Life away from home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:53 pm

She had rolled across the ground, her body sore from the rough impact. Though when Kuro had approached her she slowly sat up and looked at the quincy from the distance."We have to take care of him, until he wakes up.."She muttered in her usually soft tone before standing slowly. The female would then make her way toward him as she kneeled down beside him. Her frown never faded though, as a gentle hand moved to stroke his hair."Poor little guy...he's so blind to whats going on..."She would pulled his head onto her lap now."Kuro, I almost got you hurt...because of me you were almost pierced with that arrow..."Her eyes never left the young boys face.

"Is he right about shinigami? Are they really so careless about everyone here on earth..."She looked over at Kuro in a demanding glance, she needed to know exactly what she was sent here for. If the quincy was right, then she too was as heartless as them. Bitting her lower lip she felt her heart sink slightly. She even felt what seemed to be wet warmth rolling down her cheeks. A teardrop had fallen upon the cheek of the quicy."I don't want to be like that...I don't want to hurt or abandon anyone.."She confessed.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life away from home   Life away from home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Kuro followed Tsukiko over to the quincy and knelt down on the other side of him while she looked after him. He saw her tear fall on the quincy's cheek and looked back up at her tearing face. She was so confused by all this. The quincy's hatred had affected her in a bad way. Kuro reached over and brushed her tears away. He stroked her cheek and locked his eyes onto hers as he gave his answer to her worries.

"First, don't feel bad about my situation. I don't care what I have to do to keep my comrades safe. Secondly, as long as we hold true to our wishes to protect those living in this world, we haven't done anything wrong. Quincies may feel that we are meddling, but I feel that we can work together with them to keep others safe." Kuro glanced down at the quincy briefly before looking back at Tsukiko. "Don't let the opinions of one person make you lose sight of your goals. Remember all the violent hollows you've slain and how many souls you've kept safe as a result."

As Kuro finished speaking, he noticed two things happening. The quincy seemed to be regaining consciousness, though he still seemed incredibly drained. At the same moment, four shinigami dressed entirely in black had shown up standing ceremony on the opposite side of the roof. Their sleeves and pants were tied at the ends to prevent excessive movement and sound. They also wore ninja masks that hid their faces. These were members of the Onmitsukido. One of them stepped forward and addressed Kuro.

"Akarui-san, your presence is desired back at the Seireitei. If you would be so kind as to come with us, we will accompany you to squad headquarters."

Kuro's face had a blank look of confusion pasted on it. He stared back and forth from the arriving shinigami and Tsukiko. "How annoying, I guess they've found something for me to do back home. It was nice spending time with you today. I'll see you again soon Tsukiko-san." He stood up to leave and walked a few steps before pausing and calling back to the quincy, unaware if he was awake enough to understand what Kuro was saying. "Quincy-san, I hope we can meet again in the future. Whether we are allies or enemies at that time, I'll leave that decision for you to make. I hope it can be the prior though." Kuro smiled to himself and flash stepped to the school grounds. He took one last glance at the building and flash stepped toward the park with the Onmitsukido members following him closely.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life away from home   Life away from home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:53 am

ooc: Since nobody's posted in this thread in many days, I've decided to edit my post and take my leave. I'll be heading back to the seireitei now for Kuro to be informed of his promotion. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Registration Date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Life away from home   Life away from home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Ooc: Is this Topic no longer active?
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life away from home   Life away from home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:45 pm

((ooc: no i just forgot about it ill obviously be posting again...))

Hageshii looked up, he saw the female shinigami stay while the powerful one left with a couple other shinigami in a blur. Im not going to fight you not today... think about what I said, I belive that you could go back to your soul society. Hageshii spat those words disrespectfully as he stood up and when he finished he ran over to the fire escape and ran down it to return to the hospital to get his hand healed up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life away from home   Life away from home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life away from home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: