The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryuujin Doragon (Hollow) [finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuujin-D

Ryuujin-D

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2010-04-16

Ryuujin Doragon (Hollow) [finished] Empty
PostSubject: Ryuujin Doragon (Hollow) [finished]   Ryuujin Doragon (Hollow) [finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Hollow

Name: Ryuujin Doragon
Age of Death: Thirty two, 32
Current Age: Three hundred and twenty two, 322
Height: Eighteen feet, seven inches.
Weight: 5022 Lbs

Appearance
Hollow(Link)
Wings span about thirty six feet, the length from the tip of his tail to his head is about seventy two feet. (Long tail) The picture pretty much says it all.

Personality
The best word to describe Ryuujin is aggressive. Due to his basic Hollow instincts, he wants nothing more than to eat, eat, and eat some more! Though, if were to be angered in some way he would disregard everything and focus on that which angered him. Some might say that he is a mindless, soul devouring Hollow, but in truth he is very intelligent and proud. He will not stand to be insulted and will go out of his way to prove his superiority.
Note: His personality will change as he evolves and becomes more intelligent.

History
In life, Ryuujin was a cutthroat businessman, Though he wasn't known as Ryuujin as a human. He ran a multimillion dollar company and ruined many peoples lives for the benefit of the company and himself. One year, his company had to lay off, five thousand employees. One of these employees had just divorced his wife because she was cheating and was emotionally unstable. Being laid off was not something he could handle at that time. He brought a gun back to the office where he was fired and shot and killed fifteen people, including himself. Ryuujin was luckily not one of these people.

After this mass murdur, Ryuujins company went bankrupt due to the bad publicity. He was blamed for everything that had happened to the company. Even though he was rich, he couldn't bear the thought of loosing his precious company, his life work. He put the barrel of a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. His life had ended, and his death had begun.

Ryuujin wandered the city as a Plus, becoming mad with rage. He didn't believe in the afterlife and was afraid he'd have to go on as an angry spirit for eternity. After a couple weeks of wandering the city, he met the spirit of the man who ruined his company. The one he fired, the one who killed fourteen people and ruined his companies reputation. Ryuujin became mad with rage, and the final link on his chain of fate dissolved. He became a Hollow and devoured the mans soul.

As a Hollow, Ryuujin felt hunger greater than any other. The souls of men were not good enough for him no, he devoured other Hollows right from the beginning. He rarely set foot in the human world, preferring the bitterness of Heuco Mundo. The ability to fly, and his sheer size gave him a great advantage over other Hollow, allowing his strength to grow much faster than others.

__________________________Current Stats__________________________
Spirit power: 6

Speed: 10

Intelligence: 6

Kidou mastery: 2

Fighting skill: 5

TOTAL: 29.0

RP Sample
In the White desert, two small Hollow stagger across the sands. The one on the left is rather pudgy, his mask resembling a boar. He isn't very tall when compared to other Hollow, probably about six feet tall. His arms reach down to his waist while his legs are only visible from the knees down due to his gut hanging over his waist. He carries a club made from the bone of a defeated Hollow.
Pudgy says, "When'R we goin' te get der... We been walkin' fer ever."
The other Hollow is quite the opposite of pudgy. He is tall and lanky, his mask has a human like face, with a large chin, high and wide cheek bones and many square teeth and long hair reaching his shoulders. He stands about four feet higher than pudgy, his arms each down to his knees, however his legs can't be more than three feet high.
He replies, "I toldja! We'll be gettin there in a day or two!"
Pudgy says, "Lets take a break! My feets is killin me!"
Lanky says, "Tch, fine ye lazy tard! You gots to loose some pounds... Ye can't go five minutes without a break!"
Pudgy falls backwards landing on his back, his stomach jiggles for a moment and soon settles. Lanky walks ahead, climbing up to the top of a large sand dune. He arrives at the top and puts one hand on his hip and holds his other over his eyes even though there is no sunlight to shade his eyes from. He peers out in to the desert while pudgy snores loudly, having fallen asleep while Lanky was climbing up the dune. Lanky notices an odd silhouette in the sky and assumes its some kind of Hollow bird and looks elsewhere. Pudgy wakes up and turns his head towards the dune, noticing Lanky is on the lookout.
Pudgy yells, "WHAT DO YA SEE?!"
Lanky replies, "NOTHIN' MIND YER BUSINESS!"
Lanky turns his head the other way noticing the birds silhouette has gotten much larger. He continues to glare at it growing larger and larger until he finally realizes that its a much larger hollow than himself or pudgy. He turns around and starts running down the dune towards pudgy yelling.
He yells, "GET YER FAT ARSE UP! WE GOTA RUN!"
Pudgy sighs and replies. "Whats up yer ass? I was dreamin!"
Lanky does not reply and simply runs past pudgy as Ryuujin flies over the Dune and the two Hollows. Both pudgy and Lanky scream in terror, Lanky turns around and starts running back up the Dune, as does Pudgy. Ryuujin turns around and flies towards the two, Landing on the dunes peak just as Lanky and Pudgy run over it. The avalanche of sand caused by Ryuujins landing causes the two hollow to stumble and roll down the dune. The two look up in terror at Ryuujin.
Lanky falls to his knees, raises his arms and says. "Don't kill me! Take pudgy! hes fatter!"
Pudgy swings his club at Lanky striking him on his mask knocking him on to his back.
Pudgy yells, "ye good fer nothin!" He turns to face Ryuujin, raises his arms and says. ""I give up! I can be yer slave! I DUN WANA DIE!"
Ryuujin extends his wings and roars mightily. He whips his tail down creating a thunderous booming sound and causes a pillar of sand to rise behind him.
Ryuujin says. "Why don't i just eat you both?" He chuckles.
Both Lanky and pudgy begin to panic and yell, pointing at each other giving reasons as to why Ryuujin should eat the other and not themselves.
Lanky says, "I are just sticks n bones! He is full of meat and protein!"
Pudgy yells, "PROTEIN!? All i eat is garbage i swear master! Hes the one with the diet! Only good stuff comes outa him!"
Ryuujin watches the two argue for about thirty minutes, enjoying the conflict between the two finding it humorous. He lies down at the top of the dune, chuckling at the two feuding over who gets eaten and who doesn't. Finally, pudgy stops yelling and throws a punch at Lankys face knocking him back on to his back. Lanky gets up and raises his hand slapping pudgy across the face, then lifting his leg and kick him in his gut knocking pudgy on to his arse. After several hours of this, Ryuujin gets bored and rises from his resting position. He turns away from the two and extends his wings and with one swift flap of his wings, and a whip of his tail he lifts in to the air and flies away from Pudgy and Lanky. Pudgy and Lanky stop fighting and watch Ryuujin fly away in awe. They turn to each other and glare for a moment, then turn to face the opposite direction and continue to walk to where they were going.
Pudgy says, "That was a close one huh?"
Lanky says, "Nah... He was gunna eat you for sure!"

The Two continue to argue for the rest of their journey. The End.

Note: I Know that i didn't include Ryuujin very much in this sample, but i thought it'd be ok since its just to demonstrate role playing skills and not our actual character.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male
Number of Posts : 85
Job/Interests : I like Ramen.
Quote : Rum, a sword, and dead enemies at my feet. Now all I need is a chimichanga.
Registration Date : 2009-10-30

Ryuujin Doragon (Hollow) [finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuujin Doragon (Hollow) [finished]   Ryuujin Doragon (Hollow) [finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:43 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Ryuujin Doragon (Hollow) [finished]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: